Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cptaidan88: While I do hate Offenbach for obvious reasons I don´t think they deserve 4th division football. They still have a good following and 3rd/2nd division is where they should be. They stick to their club even though Frankfurt is literally around the corner which deserves respect no matter the rivalry.

KSC versus Stuttgart is a pretty intense rivalry. Both clubs are located in the state of Baden Württemberg, but as Ruhr said its a very tribal thing. Stuttgart is Swabia while Karlsruhe is Baden (not sure what the english word is) and they absolutely hate each other.

Shortly after Stuttgarts relegation was confirmed KSC supporters "welcomed" them to the 2nd division and showed Stuttgarts mascot nailed to a cross at their next homegame.

Mannheim is more of a ice hockey town but they still got a set of loyal football fans, however I don´t think they will ever become "a thing" again. The area is crowded with football clubs these days with Hoffenheim, KSC, Stuttgart, Mainz, K-Town, Frankfurt around the corner, so it will be really hard for them to get a foot on the ground.

Horrible news for Marco Russ our Captain who was diagnosed with cancer right before the relegation match against Nürnberg.

Seems like he went for the doping test and they found out that one value was unnatural high and discovered a tumor in the check ups following the test.

He still insists on playing tonight and I seriously hope that he can fight back cancer. Again one of the moments where you realize how insignificant football really is.

Horrible news for Marco Russ our Captain who was diagnosed with cancer right before the relegation match against Nürnberg.

Seems like he went for the doping test and they found out that one value was unnatural high and discovered a tumor in the check ups following the test.

He still insists on playing tonight and I seriously hope that he can fight back cancer. Again one of the moments where you realize how insignificant football really is.

Thats awful news. Fingers crossed they've found it early and he gets the right treatment.

Football is secondary to his health, but the headlines have already been written for him to score the winner in one of these games which keeps you up. Good luck!

he didn´t score the winner, he scored an own goal
Yeah I got that one wrong! Really felt for him and it was Hasebe's fault.

Still, there's always the second leg!

Nürnberg will obviously be much happier but they didn't create anything. The English commentators spent at least 80 out of the 90 minutes criticising Seferovic, and whilst he's probably had better games, I thought it was over the top. Is Meier still injured?

Alex actually played yesterday, guess that tells you how good/bad he was. Haha!

Oh dear. Might have given it away that I wasn't giving it my full attention!

Frankfurt away at Nürnberg is a good excuse to post this terrifying video again. I know concrete is supposed to move a little, but this cannot be good!

Würzburg have just gone 2-0 (with 10 minutes to play) in the first leg at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.