Bus trip in Moscow with Kolobok

Колобок said:
kbb said:
Колобок said:
Okay, gentlemen, everything seems to be set.

i want everyone who is up to the ride to check in here and double with a e-mail to bluemoscow@mail.ru

Can u confirm itinerary timings and price please?

i'm currently thinking 11-12 AM meetup somewhere around Arbat, then sightseeing until 4 PM, then departing to the game at 5 AM from near Paveletsky train station where the trains from Domodedovo airport are going to. then the bus will pick us up after the game and will be back in the city center at around midnight or earlier.

the price is 20 pounds per seat for those who do the full course; 10 for those who will be only riding to the game.

My worry with this is that the Thomas Cook trip is leaving at 4.30 and I know for a fact that the club is concerned with the difficulty of those landing on match day getting to the game on time with possible flight or customs delays so 5pm could see us waiting for them to get from airport.

It's too big a trip with enough difficulties already without running the risk of being late for kick off so I may have to rethink if we have to wait for those arriving on match day

kbb said:
My worry with this is that the Thomas Cook trip is leaving at 4.30 and I know for a fact that the club is concerned with the difficulty of those landing on match day getting to the game on time with possible flight or customs delays so 5pm could see us waiting for them to get from airport.

It's too big a trip with enough difficulties already without running the risk of being late for kick off so I may have to rethink if we have to wait for those arriving on match day

there's no way that the bus isn't arriving to the ground in three hours, i absolutely guarantee it. if they aren't able to make it to Paveletskaya at 17, we will depart without them though.

Колобок said:
so i get that the interest faded? that's too bad.

Sorry Alex. Gonna have to go with the official Thos Cook trip

2 of us arriving at Domodedovo airport at 14:40 so should be in Pavelesky rail terminal about 16:15 will definetly get on your bus if its still going at 17:00 PM to let me know

2 of us landing at Moscow Domodedovo airport at 13.50 on 23rd & want to go on bus if its still going at 17:00pm.
Please pm me to confirm if available.

i think i have to reconsider the schedule due to lack of interest for the sightseeing. i will focus on the people going in by Easyjet flight, gathering them in the airport, having them embarked first on the train and then on the bus at Paveletsky.

Колобок said:
i think i have to reconsider the schedule due to lack of interest for the sightseeing. i will focus on the people going in by Easyjet flight, gathering them in the airport, having them embarked first on the train and then on the bus at Paveletsky.
that would be four of us, and there seem to be quite a few others in the same boat

squirtyflower said:
that would be four of us, and there seem to be quite a few others in the same boat

then it makes about 10 people total up. if we have at least 20 i'm doing it.

approximate time the bus is going to depart for the ground is 4.50-5 pm if airport routine will allow us to embark the train at 4pm. at that rate it's all but guaranteed that it will arrive to the ground before 7pm.

so far:

squirtyflower/4
Kippaxstreetheadache/1
Thiggy/1
russh/2
stan horne/2

if you know others who are flying in by Easyjet please spread the word.

the trip is going to cost 20 pounds per person, train ticket included.

Alex is the bus only going if there is a minimum of 20 people ? or can you get a smaller bus? if the answer no has anyone got ideas for alternative transport to the ground/ city centre

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.