Bus trip in Moscow with Kolobok

the bus will be going. i'm pretty sure we'll be able to hook up more people in the airport. i'd like to ask those flying in on Easyjet to spread the word about the bus among the passengers.

the bus will be waiting at the train station, but i will be at the airport to meet people and make sure everybody makes it through without any troubles.

so, everything set, the bus is booked. i will meet everybody in the airport, we will embark the train at 3.30 or 4pm. the bus will be waiting for us at the train station from 4pm on. as soon as we get on, we will start for Khimki. after the game the bus will take us to city center, it will be there around 11pm.

Колобок said:
so, everything set, the bus is booked. i will meet everybody in the airport, we will embark the train at 3.30 or 4pm. the bus will be waiting for us at the train station from 4pm on. as soon as we get on, we will start for Khimki. after the game the bus will take us to city center, it will be there around 11pm.
Brilliant mate, see you on Wednesday

Anybody who have a spare ticket or is still able to buy one - I really beg you to get me one, as Krieng's postman was unluckely to found the third ticket, so he has no ticket for me(. I've never seen City lvie and it seems like I won't be able for a long time, so thegame like that is what I've been looking forward for more than for 3 years. There's no problem for me to meet you to pay for the ticket even if you fly in Moscow the latest EasyJet flight on the matchday.
So, PM me, please, if you can help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.