Cannot believe this

CTID1988 said:
peoffrey said:
Only you know if you trust her. Just say her Dad said she'd gone to the pictures with you but you knew nothing about it?

I do yeah, but the last month or so she has been accusing me of seeing other people whenever she gets pissed off. I was wondering why shes been saying that, now i think i might know. Guilt

Never trust them. They never dump a bloke without having a replacement with a bigger dick.

CTID1988 said:
peoffrey said:
Only you know if you trust her. Just say her Dad said she'd gone to the pictures with you but you knew nothing about it?

I do yeah, but the last month or so she has been accusing me of seeing other people whenever she gets pissed off. I was wondering why shes been saying that, now i think i might know. Guilt

I'm hardly Bluemoon's Casanova but every girl I've ever been with has, on at least one occasion, accused me of ridiculous things or got jealous over the most innocuous comment. I don't understand the mind of a woman and neither will I ever attempt to.

It could be nothing and her Dad thought she'd gone to the pictures with you?

peoffrey said:
CTID1988 said:
peoffrey said:

I'm hardly Bluemoon's Casanova but every girl I've ever been with has, on at least one occasion, accused me of ridiculous things or got jealous over the most innocuous comment. I don't understand the mind of a woman and neither will I ever attempt to.

Maybe, Gonna take me a while to find out though, shes gone watching the hobbit apparently...Isnt that about 3 hours long?!
I know which cinema she would be at, so half tempted to go there and wait it out. I would look a right twat if she walks out of there with her mate though so will leave it!

worsleyweb said:
CTID1988 said:
peoffrey said:

Never trust them. They never dump a bloke without having a replacement with a bigger dick.

This made me laugh, classic

CTID1988 said:
peoffrey said:
CTID1988 said:

Maybe, Gonna take me a while to find out though, shes gone watching the hobbit apparently...Isnt that about 3 hours long?!
I know which cinema she would be at, so half tempted to go there and wait it out. I would look a right twat if she walks out of there with her mate though so will leave it!

With all the adverts and shit its around 3h 10min minutes long.

CTID1988 said:
peoffrey said:
CTID1988 said:

Gone to see The Knobbit more like!

CTID1988 said:
peoffrey said:

You can't start spying on her. As you said, imagine how stupid you'll look if she walks out with one of her mates? Just speak to her as soon as you can and don't accuse her of anything. You want to rise above doing that.

peoffrey said:
CTID1988 said:
peoffrey said:

Indeed, us Dad's of a certain age are sometimes deliberately obtuse, plain wrong, or whatever - she could be at an embarrassing cervical smear test she doesn't want any male to know about or similar.

Keep your powder dry until you know for sure she's done you wrong, otherwise you could end up like a fucking big girl's blouse just because she's not at your beck and call 24 hrs a day.

CTID1988 said:
peoffrey said:
CTID1988 said:

Do it! Donuts and Coffee......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.