Cashless Payment "City Card"

I'd imagine they wouldn't make them compulsory, so if you think they're shite then just don't get one and stick with easy cash. They could however tempt you by making nice fast queueing for beer and food for holders of the card.......ooohhhh, dirty bastards eh!

:) This must be the intention!!

I just answered every question they asked that I'm not interested and that I'm not prepared to buy any of the overpriced catering on sale in the concourse. I get fed and watered before I go in the stadium.

It was compulsory at the Veltins too when we played there, but you could cash out at the end. I would not be surprised if this is all about 'traceability'.

There's an awful lot of presumption in that rant my friend.

Whilst I understand the point, there's nothing to suggest in that survey that it will be anything like the ballache scheme at the Allianz.

See what they come up with first, it could be nothing like your fears. It could be exactly like it too, but we don't know yet.

I actually like the theory of it, but think it's stupid having a separate card. It should be linked to seasoncard if they do go through with it.

*Finds some free time, so logs on to BlueMoon, first post I see is yet another Bash the Club thread, so logs off*

P.S. markbmcfc is absolutly right.

U won't get served any quicker and the prices won't come down so it won't make a blind bit of difference

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.