Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

I'd think "fuck it" and go in early for a pint but we all know why that won't work. If it's the usual ignorant stewards with no manners then expect problems.

To prevent Celtic fans being in home seats Showsec have instructed the Stewards to ask everyone before walking in "What's your view on the colour orange?" Legally that stops UEFA banning us from Europe when it kicks off.

I'd think "fuck it" and go in early for a pint but we all know why that won't work. If it's the usual ignorant stewards with no manners then expect problems.

the showsec c***s are really starting to grate on me. Fucking young knob jockeys with no experience of life with attitude protected by the club because they have a uniform on. How long have they held such sway at our games?

To prevent Celtic fans being in home seats Showsec have instructed the Stewards to ask everyone before walking in "What's your view on the colour orange?" Legally that stops UEFA banning us from Europe when it kicks off.
My answer would be "it looks shit on our away kits", does that mean I wouldn't get in? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.