Centre back options

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Tugay One Cup, 18 Nov 2016.

1. dachoosen1

dachoosen1

Kolasinac could be an opinion has 6 months left on his contract is primarily a left back but can play CB as well he is still young around 23/24. In my opinion he is a good pep style defender decent on the ball and able to cover a number of positions.

2. kenzie115

kenzie115

Thought he was off to Juve on a free in the summer?

3. dachoosen1

dachoosen1

Could be but didn't think it was finalised yet he will plenty of opinions though. Speaking of juve is Martin caceres still available on a free? Knows pep can play a number of positions could be a decent short term answer.

4. karen7

karen7

Today

Schalke left-back Sead Kolašinac has said no to AC Milan, Manchester City and Liverpool in recent days. He only wants Juventus. [Tuttosport]

5. Dax777

Dax777

Good. Don't want him. Let's take the Brazilian off Juve instead.

6. dachoosen1

dachoosen1

Gutted would have been a good opinion

7. BlueDeadHead

BlueDeadHead

He hasn't been fit and thus you have no basis to even make that argument. We have no idea if a fit Kompany is anywhere near as good as he once was.

8. colesy

colesy

I was thinking that myself, when was the last time Kompany actually had an extended run in the team? It's a while back now.

9. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

Splash the cash on van dijk, he's a beast.

10. richards30

richards30

VVD would be decent but if we want a CB now then just pay the laporte release clause? around the same money as VVD I think and its obvious pep favours laporte?