Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erling bloodbath, incoming...

He's waited for this moment. Unleash the Viking.

Kill them all.
No better time to shine.

giphy.gif

Won't happen but I'd start Alvarez over de Bruyne. De Bruyne is one of our problems against a parked bus back 5, the third centre back occupies the space he likes to underlap into, drifting wide and spamming crosses isn't the best idea against 3 centre backs. The middle will be absolutely packed and his touch/short passing are not so secure in those circumstance. These days when the ball goes to the opponent he stops running and is shot physically after 60-70 minutes, that might give them chances to come out and switch the play.

Alvarez will have no fear of this and want to prove he's the best Argentine striker on the field. Also gets our 3 best finishers close to goal ready to snatch any half chance. Need to pressure them early and not allow them to settle into defending deep otherwise can see it being the most lopsided possession stats in a final.

Not sure they can afford to have 2 strikers loitering up front while everyone else defends like they have in their knockout games, especially if they're not much threat in behind. When we lost to Pep's Bayern I remember Muller calling out Dzeko & Aguero for sitting in their deck chairs on the halfway line waiting for a break. That was a 28 year old Dzeko and not 38. Tuchel tried a 5-3-2 with Lukaku up front and they could barely get a kick on their own ground. We had Jesus on the right and Foden false 9 so could maybe suffocate them better, that Chelsea side were better than Inter though.

I've got to be honest here. I'm not really bothered.
The season ended for me when Gundo lifted the FA Cup on Saturday... PL Champions, FA Cup winners. That's a fantastic season in my book.

The CL doesn't thrill me whatsoever. It's just not my cup of tea. I certainly wouldn't want to lay out a grand or so for any match, and will be happy to watch it on the telly.

Obviously, I want (and expect) City to win, but I won't lose any sleep if we don't.

Domestic Champions and Cup winners. That will do for me.

I've got to be honest here. I'm not really bothered.
The season ended for me when Gundo lifted the FA Cup on Saturday... PL Champions, FA Cup winners. That's a fantastic season in my book.

The CL doesn't thrill me whatsoever. It's just not my cup of tea. I certainly wouldn't want to lay out a grand or so for any match, and will be happy to watch it on the telly.

Obviously, I want (and expect) City to win, but I won't lose any sleep if we don't.

Domestic Champions and Cup winners. That will do for me.
I'm with you -this feels like a lap of honour . The media will lap it up if we lose and credit it to the scum draining us at Wembley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.