Champions league k/off times next year

Hard to Gauge who their target market is here.. Even at 6pm UK its after midnight in most of Asia? And although the local man will be hit, the combined viewers of those countries would trump most of Europe...India is 5-6 hours ahead so it would be most accessible for them...
Mate there's viewers and then there's viewers that can pay high subscription fees and are the target market for Ford, Heineken etc.

We'll see, but I reckon this is about TV advertising, and not convenience, or common sense.
TV advertising in the richest countries in the world, ie north America and Europe, not TV advertising to poor people in Mumbai and Cambodia.

25,000 Dortmund fans stayed away because their game was moved to a Monday night. English fans are essentially spineless. If the Etihad (or any other stadium) was completely empty for a 5:55pm kick-off then they'd think again. But it won't happen.

Look at the kicking some posters are getting for supporting Pep and his ribbon, spineless is certainly something we have in spades.

And that's what it's all about SWP - maximising global audience and therefore advertising/tv rights revenue. Never mind Joe Bloggs who will need to finish work 2 hours earlier (and possibly find himself out of pocket having to do so) to have any hope of getting there in the rush hour (it's not as if the trams/transport infrastructure are renowned for coping with rush hour is it?!

No personal offence obviously!

Where can we get a shitload of tennis balls from?
Oh I’d be pissed off as well if I still lived in Manchester.

As usual no consideration for the fans. It stinks to high heaven - but as long as they get away with it and fans keep turning up, they'll continue to do it.

It's like the bollocks 5.15pm kick off time for the FA Cup after a full day's premier league programme and no trains back to the North West after 7pm or whatever time it is.

When do we take a stand?
Take a stand and you get thrown out for standing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.