Chelsea Thread 16/17

This kind of cringeworthy bollocks needs to be banned. If a club wants to give one of their players a send off it should be done in a way that doesn't interfere with, or interrupts the flow of a match or better still, done outside matchtime altogether.

This, 100%.

Seriously, this has no place in any Competition match. Are there no rules against this sort of thing?

This, 100%.

Seriously, this has no place in any Competition match. Are there no rules against this sort of thing?
If there aren't, the certainly well should be. What happened opened up the possibility for people to commit spot fixing. Even if no actual spot fixing took place on the game in question the suspicion will always remain because the opportunity was created by the fact that the substitution was agreed before the kick off.

Plus it was classless, cringe worthy and totally disrespectful.

It was a piss poor peformance from us. The scoreline flattered, as you say. If anything, I hope it serves as a reminder that we cannot rest on our laurels like we did after winning the title 2 seasons ago. It's an important summer. With the right recruits, we could end up being potential outside contenders for the CL, as could City if they have a good summer. It's an important summer for both of our teams.
The only real time I want your lot to win, well maybe against the Hammers at times.

True I agree with what you said. Is Costa off 100% ?

İ expect them sign Bakayoko, Van Dijk, Turan, Lukaku/Belotti maximum. Do not expect them signing any marquee player. So overall we will have better summer than them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.