Chelsea vs U*ited in March - Who do you want to win?

Reading WON, the scum lost I am reaching for first place. You lot are worried about fourth?? Shows the difference in mentality.

chill out and enjoy the fact utd got beat, chelsea will fuck up they play, utd, tottenham and everton yet. plus a few dodgy away games like stoke. its in the bag, stop whining and enjoy the rag hysteria!

taconinja said:
Super Mario said:
i hope we fook villa then win the F.A. Cup and win the Europa Cup - then i'll be happy with 5th
That is an absolute failure in my eyes.

what? 2 major trophies in one year - a final @ Wembley and over to Dublin for the Europa, i honestly hand on heart would be happy coming 17th so shoot me down

Prestwich_Blue said:
We get a point at the Bridge.
We beat Spurs at CoMS.
Rags beat Chelsea at the swamp.

3rd place sorted.

Yep. Not beyond the realms of possibility.

citygal1 said:
chill out and enjoy the fact utd got beat, chelsea will fuck up they play, utd, tottenham and everton yet. plus a few dodgy away games like stoke. its in the bag, stop whining and enjoy the rag hysteria!

yes!

any ManUre loss is always a result at this stage of the season, and to get Vidic sent off is even nicer.

Re: Chelski getting back in shape?

Call me a rag lover, but I'd rather have united win the title, and us playing CL next year, than City finishing 5th again.

ibruzi said:
Call me a rag lover, but I'd rather have united win the title, and us playing CL next year, than City finishing 5th again.

In my eyes, that's a 100% sensible opinion to have.

Love City first, hate United second.

God damnit people, if we only did our job this wouldn't be necessary. We should be quite a few points ahead of chelsea seeing how they did not win in something like 9 games? But no, and now we are blaming them and manu for not making it easy for us?! Wtf we cocked it all up by ourselves, by not taking advantage of their horrible form. I cannot believe chelsea are right beside us at this stage, just look at their form, how is that possible? God damn city, how tha hell do we perform this poorly? Best opportunity in 100 years to get a loop and be in the race, but ofc not. Just think how things would be if chelsea performed regularly?

You could throw spurs into the mix too, they have a few bad losses themselves, but they usually lose with style, which gives them 0 still, but at least they look capable. Did city really that way against fulham? sunderland? Villa ?birmingham? And the list goes fucking on.

Super Mario said:
what? 2 major trophies in one year - a final @ Wembley and over to Dublin for the Europa, i honestly hand on heart would be happy coming 17th so shoot me down
We miss out on Champion's League and those two trophies will likely need to tide us over for 35 more years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.