Citizens membership ideas

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by dickie davies, 20 Apr 2017 at 9:34 AM.

1. moomba

moomba

We could have a McManaman membership to encourage people to pay extra for a different category.

2. Stevieatlasblue

Stevieatlasblue

Replace it with a free tickets to games.

3. Edin blue

Edin blue

Train Guard
    What about a small away allocation of tickets for cityzens? say 100 per game on a first come first served basis, allocation dependant of course? Not to undermine those with LP's though. If city stopped creaming off tickets for agencies then they could possibly do this. Thoughts?

4. Blue Llama

Blue Llama

If it was a McManaman membership surely it would have to be - pay extra for sod all or is that the Nigel Clough membership I am confusing it with?

5. GortonBlue62

GortonBlue62

At least one other club do it in the PL. When I missed out on a ticket for Burnley away I went on their website, joined the 'Clarets Club' (can't remember it's proper name), free of charge and bought a ticket in the Burnley end. Simple.

6. Zubrman

Zubrman

Train Driver
    It would be pay a lot for sod all but you get lots of points.

7. BrianW

BrianW

Have a scanner inside the ground. Anyone scanning after the end of the match gets £1 credit bonus for staying to the end.

8. jrb

jrb

Again.

Just get rid of the ridiculous fee. It's peanuts to City. But it put's City fans off signing up.

9. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

Maybe Yaya could donate a weeks wage and we could all have free cityzen cards , he would be remembered as a legend and his agents antics instantly forgotten

10. blueparrot

blueparrot

Dont see the problem, my daughter doesnt have one and gets tickets when she wants, my son and myself buy the cityzen membership, but get the money back by going to 6 games, plus our 10% shop discount. Fans are free to choose whatever suits them no big deal.