City fan complaining - MEN

Citytillidie69 said:
bluejase said:
Fuck me, some of the posts on here are shameful. He was in the wrong admittedly but is this the place for keyboard warriors to come and vent their fury? Gidge is a good lad and a huge blue he's cocked up and admitted it, the MuEN made half the shit up. Let's all calm down eh??

I take it Gidge has been down the "Kenny" and rounded up his mates to come on here for moral support.

Fair play for apologising ... and I do think the geezer has finally got the message.

maybe its a lesson for others who may now think twice about running to the press when things don't go there way.

The lesson learned is that the press are all wankers and will twist any story to suit themselves in any part of life, City or otherwise.
Ha no. I'm on too much on here as it is and posted on the 4th or 5th page that I'll direct him to this thread n called him a moaning fooker. Lesson learnt, water under the bridge and all that... The kenny? Shithole and the beer tastes like piss!

Fair play to the lad for comming on here and trying to explain how the MUEN twisted and exagerated, however some things he proffered in his defence were not exacly scintillating, Bumhole of the Raily he isn't!

gidge said:
i went to the m.e.n because i wanted them to help me sort it out. the guy said he'd get hold of city n stuff. if they wouldnt have charged me £7 for the delivery i wouldnt have been expecting it on the friday. when i ordered the shirt there wasnt the option of free delivery just the express one for sum strange reason.

and i use the term 'idiot' as a low I.Q'd person, who cannot do anythin right. not a mentally disabled person.

As someone who had a dig at you earlier in the thread fair play for having the balls to come on and try to explain your reasoning behind yet another "we told you City are rich twats who don't give a shit" story.
But the sad fact remains that you went to a newspaper to try and deal with what effectively is a simple matter of you paying for a consumer item you hadn't yet recieved.
It happens every day,everywhere.It shouldn't but it does.
You could have gone to citizens advice or trading standards if you'd felt that strongly...but you actually made a conscious decision to go to a "newspaper" and pull a pissed off face for the camera to labour the point.

Attention seeking, "fifteen minutes of fame" Katie Price silliness.

Lessons learned,I guess.

Hope the shirt fits btw...;-)

"i went to the m.e.n because i wanted them to help me sort it out. "

What?

Since when does a shitey local rag take up individual consumer cases....methinks you are being disingenuous.

I really don't get the attitude of some on here. City should not be above complaints just because they are City, as I said earlier in the thread City's merchandising department worked really well - they've now franchised it out and there are numerous problems, or as I said earlier - it's gone to shit.

If people aren't allowed to complain about anything City, then half the threads on this board wouldn't exist, whether it be the stearding, the players, the catering or any other department that people have a gripe about.

The abuse the guy on this thread has suffered is way OTT in my opinion.

Glasgow Man City said:
I really don't get the attitude of some on here. City should not be above complaints just because they are City, as I said earlier in the thread City's merchandising department worked really well - they've now franchised it out and there are numerous problems, or as I said earlier - it's gone to shit.

If people aren't allowed to complain about anything City, then half the threads on this board wouldn't exist, whether it be the stearding, the players, the catering or any other department that people have a gripe about.

No one is saying he shouldn't complain about poor service. That's a consumer right. but he'd had the shirt (albeit a few days late), complained, got something off but still went to the papers.

Now if he'd been charged for something he's not received and City had told him tough titty then he might have a case of sorts but he made himself look an arse because he was whining about it being a few days late.

Glasgow Man City said:

you're missing the point. Of course he can complain about City, on here, on another forum, in a letter to Gary cook or even down at Eastland's..... the point is he went to the press and used the complaint to get his picture in the paper. It was an over the top reaction on his part because his shirt was late (didums). From his "case for the defence" he intimates that the press had him over... but it still does not justify talking to them in the first place.

As I previously posted.... the press are all wankers who will twist a story to suit themselves and never let the actual truth get in the way of a good story or headline.

As I said earlier, I wouldn't have gone to the press, but have spoke to customer services & got absolutely nowhere so I can see this guy's frustration.

The guy has been naive in going to the press, but that's all he's guilty of.

The mail order customer service is an absolute joke at the moment, there word for word reply when I asked when I would be able to log in & buy online was "We're having some problems, so we've no idea you'll just need to wait" - that is ridiculous from a company who are supposed to have this "all singing all dancing" website & multi media facilities. I know it's kitbag people I must have been talking to, but they are branded "Manchester City" and are therefore representing the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.