City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Hope you all enjoyed those extra 25 minutes you saved from the car park. There are dozens and dozens of car parks away from the stadium to choose from. Everyone knows it's a nightmare to get out afterwards, just park somewhere else. I park a 20 minute walk away from the stadium, and I still get home quicker than anyone parked at the stadium. Support your team ffs.

I appreciate this topic can/has become tiresome. Like many other topic's it comes around time and again.

But, if this topic changes the mindset of posters, and makes some of them stay until the end of a match, which is still in the balance, is that not a good thing?

The vast majority stayed today. A few months back the vast majority would have been empty blue seats.

The roar when Jesus scored was defeaning.

The players also feed off an almost full stadium to go with minutes left. Empty blue seats don't inspire players..

Totally agree.

One of the worst times I've seen it today. Yes, we made a meal out of it, but it was a great win today, despite the quality of opposition, and those players deserved applauding off the field.

Loads must have missed the goal, but what pissed me off more was the empty stands the players are walking off to. Young Gabriel scores a brace like that, and there was barely anyone clapping him off.

One of the worst times I've seen it today. Yes, we made a meal out of it, but it was a great win today, despite the quality of opposition, and those players deserved applauding off the field.

Loads must have missed the goal, but what pissed me off more was the empty stands the players are walking off to. Young Gabriel scores a brace like that, and there was barely anyone clapping him off.

This, worst of all was Pellers taking his lap of honour last season.

You are right, but tbf it takes too long for them to fuck off these days. Summerbee would already be in the pub by the time they get down the tunnel.

How many more times has it to be said this doesn't happen on the same scale at any other top prem stadium, the club need to do everything it can to find a solution.

I also wonder what Jesus was thinking as he was roared off by a half empty stadium.

This, worst of all was Pellers taking his lap of honour last season.

Yer, we looked like a right ****y fanbase that day, pretty embarrassing. I wasn't MP's biggest fan and never thought he should've been appointed (but that can be saved for another day), but you get behind the players and staff who are representing your club. Plus he gave us 3 trophies we thought we would never see.

I agree that the players do take a while coming off the pitch, but if that win today was away from home, 90% of the fans would've still been applauding until everyone left the pitch, no?

Just as bad as those pissed up twats that come in late, start a mexican wave, then spend most of their time going to the bogs. We have always done it, nothing new is it. Pissed up twats who can't get in the ground on time is my bugbear, wankers.

I know. You've got to get out of the car park, catch the first bus, get home early, etc. Haven't we all?

You can watch the Jesus winner on match of the day tonight, but it won't be the same.
How do you know it wont be the same ? I left early as usual and heard that fantastic noise outside the ground,along with thousands of other fans.I didn`t pass any that looked glum at missing it, just the opposite.I bet you think you`re a bigger fan than others.

City need to do lucky draw at the end of the game.
first prize, 2 ticket to Dubai, dinner with our owner.
LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.