City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

In a fucking nutshell.

Sometimes you can go 3 / 4 weeks without a home game yet some are desperate to get out early.

I'll never understand it, pay a fucking fortune to watch the best team in our history and leave early.

Fucking weird!
Can’t even blame it on tourists. At the derby a few weeks ago some bloke next to me who was from the Greater Manchester area, extremely vociferous then fucked off with about ten minutes to go. Last seasons 6-3 was embarrassing, when the rags got their consolation goals the place was half empty. Wonder what the players and Pep think.

In a fucking nutshell.

Sometimes you can go 3 / 4 weeks without a home game yet some are desperate to get out early.

I'll never understand it, pay a fucking fortune to watch the best team in our history and leave early.

Fucking weird!
Genuinely odd.

If these guys are scientists getting home early so they can do 20 mins extra in the lab to find a cure for Alzheimer's, they get a pass.

If not, what the hell are you doing with that extra 20 mins?

I'm usually there to the end. sometimes sneaking out a minute before to avoid the crush for a late train back to Preston. Don't get the 80 min part timers, but there's a reason for a lot of it. Shite publis transport back to town.
I'm 68 and like walking but for how much longer, in the p.ssing rain I don't know.
ps.
If someone can tell me how to get these italics off, i'd be grateful

Most clubs have fans that leave early.
Today at Arsenal was worse then the Etihad. If the home team is comfortably winning its always gonna happen. The streets around Maine Road were crazy busy ten mins before the final whistle.
For the record I've never left early since Wembley 1999. CTID

I'm usually there to the end. sometimes sneaking out a minute before to avoid the crush for a late train back to Preston. Don't get the 80 min part timers, but there's a reason for a lot of it. Shite publis transport back to town.
I'm 68 and like walking but for how much longer, in the p.ssing rain I don't know.
ps.
If someone can tell me how to get these italics off, i'd be grateful
When you open a reply, you'll see a bar at the top, starting with B (bold). Touch the I (italics) and you should lose them - you probably touched it by accident.... easy done, says a fellow 68 year old!!

Pretty poor that on a great day for City many of the usual posters decide to criticise match going blues for leaving early.

It’s none of their business why others leave early. Maybe they have important matters to attend to or maybe they just have happy lives at home which judging by the neediness, spite and delusion in their posts many of the moaners probably don’t have.

I don’t give a fuck if people leave early but it does amuse me when we score a goal or two in the last ten minutes and they miss it. Imagine paying £60 for a ticket and totally missing the best parts of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.