City set to dominate Utd for a generation

by the time united ge a balanced squad it will be time to rip it apart again because of the short term quick fix option they are operating, it doesnt always work and can be crippling fiancially if it goes wrong, it stinks of 'last stop hotel' at the swamp a very desperate attempt to keep up with the jones's

The key is recruitment
No big time Charlie’s
The pep way is to spot players like sane se Bruyne and Jesus
Good players yes, but did anyone really expect them to be so good!
The united way is short term like Sanchez matic etc
Martial and Rashford wouldn’t have be signed under mourinho
Just gotta keep doing what we do

Very true but our summer recruitment is important, we've taken our foot off their throats a little too much in the past but that was pre-Pep

Very true but our summer recruitment is important, we've taken our foot off their throats a little too much in the past but that was pre-Pep

Mendy and Fred and maybe maffeo back plus 2 more big hitters. We will be just fine.

I think its wishful thinking believing United will disapear any time soon as there resources and financial might will always mean they will be there or there abouts.

They still have the basis of a very young side with Martial, Rashford, Lukaku, Lingaard, Pogba, De Gea (For a goalkeeper) and the fact is they have improved considerably under Mourinho and Sanchez will only add to that.

I think its wishful thinking believing United will disapear any time soon as there resources and financial might will always mean they will be there or there abouts.

They still have the basis of a very young side with Martial, Rashford, Lukaku, Lingaard, Pogba, De Gea (For a goalkeeper) and the fact is they have improved considerably under Mourinho and Sanchez will only add to that.

I hope they will finish 5th this season.

Lose at Wembley next, we beat them and Liverpool and Chelsea draw with them at the swamp. Leaves them in a right dog fight. Liverpool and Chelsea can definitely finish above them.

Need spurs to beat them.

I think they have shown with the Pogba and now Sanchez deal that they will pay whatever it takes to ensure this doesn’t happen. Brand is everything to them and their 600m plastics

I hope they will finish 5th this season.

Lose at Wembley next, we beat them and Liverpool and Chelsea draw with them at the swamp. Leaves them in a right dog fight. Liverpool and Chelsea can definitely finish above them.

Need spurs to beat them.

We all hope that Mate. They look far too resilient for me to see them finishing out the Top 4. The way Chelsea are playing I think the best we can expect is third. Sadly I think we will lock horns with them again in the Cup.

I think they have shown with the Pogba and now Sanchez deal that they will pay whatever it takes to ensure this doesn’t happen. Brand is everything to them and their 600m plastics

Exactly. They are going to throw everything at it as due to the size of there revenues it makes business sense. Firstly they can afford it and also it makes sense to chuck money at it as otherwise those revenues drop and they risk losing out on Champs Lge football, which damages the brand. Also like it or not they still have the pulling power for the top players. Will be an interesting battle over the coming years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.