City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva is doubtful but the rags are missing rojo,jones, smalling, mata, big nose and probably pogflop due to injury and will have to play with a makeshift CB.

Not winning this game will be one of the biggest disappointments in the season for me.

We are better and players need to show up and fight to the end. I'm not buying this ref talk. Every player on the pitch should 100% focused and ready to play their hearts out. This is the Manchester Derby we are talking about here and rags are only one point behind. Play Zaba, play Kompany and let them lead us to a win. Sane needs a rest, has played too much recently, looks tired. Bring him on around 60-70 min and rags will be shaking in their boots. Or play Sane and change him for Jesus. These are the kinds of substitutions Pep needs to be making not fucking Delph for Aguero.

A draw would be disappointing but a loss to such a weakened Rag side at HOME? I won't even think about it.

3-1 for us, lets show them how to play football again.

Silva is doubtful but the rags are missing rojo,jones, smalling, mata, big nose and probably pogflop due to injury and will have to play with a makeshift CB.

Jones/Beaker not playing is a loss for us when up against Kun...
hqdefault.jpg

Silva will be a big loss if not fit, but we should be able to win when you look at their injuries.

KDB needs to step up and return to form.

Must admit Rashford and Martial worry me but hopefully Vinny can deal with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.