City Voice - Name the stand

I like the idea of the 93:20 stand but it has to be the name of the stand where the goal went in for me!

It doesn’t matter that Bert didn’t play at the Etihad, he is a huge character in the history of our club and we need to remember the past players and where we have come from. Colin Bell didn’t play at the Etihad either!

I’d have the North Stand renamed the 93:20 stand and they can do some family ticket/branding to that affect as well. The South Stand should be the Bert Trautmann neckbreaker stand.

We will end up calling it somert like 'The Abu Dhabi Tourism Stand' and banging in another 50 Million per season to help lubricate our fist up FFP's backside!

The ideas team have had a collective breakdown with this one.

The Bert Trautman Stand is what the name of the stand should be. Though the 93:20 stand is an interesting alternative....
Would prefer that to be the new name of the north stand when that gets expanded.

City have put 12(I think) more wheelchair bays along the back of level 1 NS, but zero in amongst the new seating. City claim this makes them 100% compliant with disabled access rules.

If additional bays have been sited elsewhere in the stadium That gives the same view, albeit at a different end of the ground, what is the problem? That is what access statements are for. As full plans approval has been granted by MCC it's not a claim, it's a fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.