City Voice - Name the stand

If additional bays have been sited elsewhere in the stadium That gives the same view, albeit at a different end of the ground, what is the problem? That is what access statements are for. As full plans approval has been granted by MCC it's not a claim, it's a fact.
Not sure how North level 1 equates to South level 3?

I must have missed Colin Bell playing at the Etihad...

Not sure exactly what the club were suggesting, but changing the name of a stand each game? And naming it in honour of some no mark from Australia who has only supported us for 3 years and never been to a game? Sounds very silly to me.

How hard is it to call something the Kippax?

Every bloody year they ask us about it and I'd wager every year they get the same Kippax based answer back. Half of them have probably never even heard of the Kippax.

The Cityzens Stand the muppets. Naming it after a fan every week is such a shit gimmick and as the voting is online will immediately be exploited. @Didsbury Dave will go off his head when he finds out the amount of Cheese in this

That's what I said as well!

I don't think it should be named after a man who never came to the stadium.

The other option is wait for him to retire and call it the Joe Hart stand, no one deserves it more IMO.
I met Bert at the etihad the day we won the league against qpr

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.