Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy's distribution has been poor. TBH if Hart is being moved on for his composure and distribution, Hart looked a lot more assured than Willy, in his mid-week cameo. The vast majority of football fans would recognise that Hart is a much better Keeper than Willy.
one reason hart maybe the fallguy is becouse the club can recoup more money than they would with willy

Has anyone got any footage of his distribution skills? All I can find is videos demonstrating his shot-stopping, but all I keep hearing about is his footballing skills- it would be nice to see the upgrade before we ditch the old model.

Has anyone got any footage of his distribution skills? All I can find is videos demonstrating his shot-stopping, but all I keep hearing about is his footballing skills- it would be nice to see the upgrade before we ditch the old model.

That day has passed - Pep has decided .

According Chilean media, Claudio Bravo will not be convoked for the matches against Paraguay and Bolivia next week. They just say that Juan Antonio Pizzi, coach of Chile, mentioned some family and personal issues as the cause of this situation.

According Chilean media, Claudio Bravo will not be convoked for the matches against Paraguay and Bolivia next week. They just say that Juan Antonio Pizzi, coach of Chile, mentioned some family and personal issues as the cause of this situation.

Moving house, probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.