Cole Palmer

Bernardo,Foden, Doku & Alvarez at a push can all play RW.

If we accept an offer from Chelsea would Cole be willing to go there, if its game time that he wants.
Obviously, it's a small sample size but after seeing what Phil is doing finally playing more centrally, it would be a tragedy to see him hugging the touchline for an extended period again.

Don't know, we could, but if we were buying him would you say he was worth £50 mill with his limited games? Based on what we've seen so far not sure he'd establish himself as a first teamer with us anytime soon. Also based on very little on my part, I suspect if he stayed he'd be surpassed by Bobb over the next season or two.Guess we'll see though.

Being around pep and the first team for 3 years he does have goals in him plus one of if not the best players in the u21 they won! 50m plus sell on of 25%

Didnt stay there long though did he? & How many appearances this season?
... Yea forgot Burnley, being a negative nancy.
No not for long but no one know if he won’t play in left side again or not but don’t tell me he won’t it to bench . Rico will get loads of minutes no matter which side he plays. We are fighting in four fronts .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.