Combi Boiler Question

Surely to God he should set fire to it and make some type of romantic overture to the sister of the plumber? Or is this a new "me too" inspired approach of yours?
1. Less of the religious shite.
2. It's a boiler. In his house. Attached to either gas or oil lines. Think about it.
3. Depends what she looks like.
4. I'm trying for a bit of variety.

If the radiators are on I suggest it will be divertor valve, today ours wouldn’t fire up for anything because the overflow pipe had frozen outside a few kettles of hot water sorted it.

Had a problem with my combi boiler and it turned out to be the flue had frozen up. Whether it's the same for yourself is debatable as your heating is still working, but it's still something to consider.

1. Less of the religious shite.
2. It's a boiler. In his house. Attached to either gas or oil lines. Think about it.
3. Depends what she looks like.
4. I'm trying for a bit of variety.

Liking the new, sensible attitude ;-)

When you say nothing coming out of the hot tap , do you mean no hot water or no water at all. Gen question. I'm ex BG eng. Before you cut pipes like lol. If your heating is ok then a blocked condensate is unlikely. If its no water at hot tap, but water is at cold tap then that leg from your boiler is prob froze. If cold water runs at hot tap then its a boiler fault. Check however that your heating isnt now starting to go off as that could indicate that your heating first came on ok with a blocked condensate untill the condensate backed up into your boiler....look for any fault codes on your boiler.... Hope that helps

we had nothing this morning due to frozen condensate pipe - it runs all the way down the outside of the house so if frozen all the way the hot water cure is impractical but disconnecting the condensate pipe and ticking a bucket under the boiler to catch the drips sorted it and once the thaw comes on Monday reattach the pipe and its business as usual

When you say nothing coming out of the hot tap , do you mean no hot water or no water at all. Gen question. I'm ex BG eng. Before you cut pipes like lol. If your heating is ok then a blocked condensate is unlikely. If its no water at hot tap, but water is at cold tap then that leg from your boiler is prob froze. If cold water runs at hot tap then its a boiler fault. Check however that your heating isnt now starting to go off as that could indicate that your heating first came on ok with a blocked condensate untill the condensate backed up into your boiler....look for any fault codes on your boiler.... Hope that helps

You're why hundreds of people are on tonight moaning about the British Gas ( alleged ) home care deal they have and pay for coz they can't get anybody out to fix things - no wonder you are all posting on Bluemoon ha ha ha

You're why hundreds of people are on tonight moaning about the British Gas ( alleged ) home care deal they have and pay for coz they can't get anybody out to fix things - no wonder you are all posting on Bluemoon ha ha ha
Ha ha am an ex one mate. Too cold for me now lol. Gave it up couple of years ago. Started new business. Very busy in summer now and do nowt in winter, except weekends. Down side is I have had to give up season card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.