Corners (again)

it's just struck me (god knows why I never thought of it before) how utterly pointless it is, aimlessly firing a cross in, when we have a bunch of midgets and clueless headers of the ball in the box. I mean, what on earth is the point. It's no wonder we haven't scored a headed corner since 1902.
Think its struck Pep too, with the low corner last week and short corners yesterday.

The oldies on here will remember fondly Dave Watson. Now HE could head a ball. Nearly broke the crossbar every time he hit it.

The oldies on here will remember fondly Dave Watson. Now HE could head a ball. Nearly broke the crossbar every time he hit it.

Remember a bullet against Liverpool one game when we were chasing the title, it was harder than most volleys

Here's to you...

:)

Lovely. More of these please!

Seriously (very seriously) if I were Pep, I'd have Otamendi and Stones in special practice sessions week in, week out, until they get the hang of this. It's no use making great runs, getting up above defenders and then heading it into the stand EVERY FUCKING TIME, is it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.