Craft Beer Scene.. Love it or loathe it?

It's ok in there. One of my go-to bars whilst shopping in town. A lot of 2/3 and half measures which are rip offs but you can get a decent ale for less than £4 a pint. Always gets full on Saturday afternoons though.
Oh mate, I will meet you in there for a half of 'old Rams Scrotum' a full bodied gob full of teenagers sock juice with a frisson of fresh turtle spew

Magicpole you are probably not but with your aggressive defence of lager style beer you sound like someone who would have orgasmed over Watneys Red Barrel.

Last edited:
file.php

I can't help thinking of @Taxi when I look at the guy with the beret. Sorry Taxi probably looks nothing like you but he talks like your posts. Apologies once again if you are offended:-)

I can't help thinking of @Taxi when I look at the guy with the beret. Sorry Taxi probably looks nothing like you but he talks like your posts. Apologies once again if you are offended:-)
I've met @Taxi and can confirm he does look like that guy. He doesn't wear a beret though. He wears a mitre.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.