Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why come out a like bunch of spoilt little bitches, all this 'well fuck him' shit all this 'never wanted him' all this 'over the hill last payday shit' ? Fuck me are we not the richest (if not one of the richest) clubs in the world yet some of us are so smalltime little brats taking such cheap shots.

He looks like choosing Psg,, well fair fucks he can choose who he wants, he doesn't need money, has a beautiful wife who adores the Paris and for those who haven't been it is for me too a wonderful city. Manchester is too but get real it's a different proposition, and the belittling of Ligue 1 let's not forget who put us out of Europe last year and all the teeth gnashing when we got psg.

The guy may or may not have snubbed us, isn't the first time won't be the last, he may yet even sign one thing is for certain, we will have our fb's sorted. Five weeks ago no one would have thought him even available given juves season, now our world has fallen apart because we've been 'snubbed'. City will thrive, with our without alves but whatever good look to the kid his choice and he appears to have made it.

Beginning to have a similar look this transfer window to some of the past,when looking to get deals done as early as possible or before pre season to bed players in we end up going to the last days of the transfer window or deals get dragged out and then other clubs come in late on to try their luck,this supposed free agent Alves was apparently nailed on and now according to reports is off to psg,it's the fact that we are still looking to bring defenders in with pre season upon us and it just has that deja vu feel about it..

it's his last payday, I doubt he gives a flying one about sporting stuff anymore.

As I understand it he was adept at bending the rules in his favour as indeed many so called sportsmen are so perhaps hoodwinking a friend is not that difficult or even out of character for certain individuals.

Why come out a like bunch of spoilt little bitches, all this 'well fuck him' shit all this 'never wanted him' all this 'over the hill last payday shit' ? Fuck me are we not the richest (if not one of the richest) clubs in the world yet some of us are so smalltime little brats taking such cheap shots.

He looks like choosing Psg,, well fair fucks he can choose who he wants, he doesn't need money, has a beautiful wife who adores the Paris and for those who haven't been it is for me too a wonderful city. Manchester is too but get real it's a different proposition, and the belittling of Ligue 1 let's not forget who put us out of Europe last year and all the teeth gnashing when we got psg.

The guy may or may not have snubbed us, isn't the first time won't be the last, he may yet even sign one thing is for certain, we will have our fb's sorted. Five weeks ago no one would have thought him even available given juves season, now our world has fallen apart because we've been 'snubbed'. City will thrive, with our without alves but whatever good look to the kid his choice and he appears to have made it.

Absolutely spot on !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.