Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get a better utility player than Danilo than yes, I wouldn't mind seeing him go - he's an asset to the squad, but is clearly not irreplaceable. I haven't seen enough of Maffeo to judge whether or not he'd be better than Danilo.

Maffeo is excellent however Danillo can fill a few positions for cover. Think he will come good.

In the dying minutes, we broke en masse and he sprinted 70-yards to get ahead of the attackers and give them an option. The attack broke down and he sprinted the 70-yards to get back into defence; he was the only one to go full pelt in both directions. He only needs more games.

IMO i think danilo can play good in this role of play than copying kyle style play, i mean danilo cut inside midfield make linkup play with striker and drive forward meanwhile kyle provide outwide make linkup play either with kdb or sterling and cut inside penalty box.. And danilo suits that like we see in swansey match.

Turned the corner?! As he really had enough chances to show what he can do? Don't get me wrong, I favor Walker, I think he has revolutionized our defense, i.e. no more easy balls behind the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.