Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini (2014/15)

City_Sean said:
pml79 said:
baildon blue said:
I can't believe he's still with us .
He should have gone this week .
Think if he was at any other top prem league club bar arsenal he would have bn sacked by now

I don't think it's feasible to sack a manager a couple of days before the Derby.

It should have been after Burnley.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
City_Sean said:
pml79 said:
Think if he was at any other top prem league club bar arsenal he would have bn sacked by now

I don't think it's feasible to sack a manager a couple of days before the Derby.

It should have been after Burnley.

Lets hope we can salvage something in the last seven games and the club can deal with MP over the summer.

The players need to let their efforts on the pitch do the talking now , this rubbish we have been dishing out in the main especially since Jan1 has to stop.

Even with all the stuff ups we are much better than what we have been showing.

Too late to save MP imo and the players once again have let the supporters down too often after a title.

High time some of them seriously took a long look at their futures because not many of them that we let go over the summer will ever get the chance to shine on the big stage and they are largely have only themselves to blame.

Refused too comment whether he'd be here next season in his press conference, think he knows what's going too happen at the end of the season if i'm being honest. Just hope he motivates the team enough and sets up with a 5 man midfield too beat these noisy fuckers tomorrow.

middleton___blue said:
Refused too comment whether he'd be here next season in his press conference, think he knows what's going too happen at the end of the season if i'm being honest. Just hope he motivates the team enough and sets up with a 5 man midfield too beat these noisy fuckers tomorrow.
To / two / too. :)

beast said:
middleton___blue said:
haha okay you've made your point.

Wow have times changed. I remember about 2 years ago I was among maybe 4 people on here saying Mancini had to go. Mancini had put us 11 points behind the rags, lost to Wigan in the cup final, failed to get out of the group stage and win a single match in that year's Champions League campaign, and had clearly created a massively toxic environment in all levels of the club... but the majority supported him.

Two years later we've made it into the final 16 twice, won League Cup and Premier League, and only in the past few weeks dropped out of second place, and almost everyone is fucking him off. Not a single one of you know tactics half as well as Pellegrini, but think you have the solution. It's comical, really. Support our fucking manager and get behind the team you fucking turncoat c**ts. Stop bleeding into your panties and get behind the team so we can at least make 2nd place.

middleton___blue said:
beast said:
middleton___blue said:
haha okay you've made your point.
you're ;-)

If he starts Dzeko with Aguero tomorrow then I fucking give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.