Discussion: Txiki Begiristain (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as he keeps to fuck away from portugal he might yet sign someone useful. De Bruyne and sterling are good players for sure but the team hasn't improved for them. Otamendi is not nearly good enough either, far too easily bullied by any big physical player of which in this league there are plenty. no point in mentioning mangala or fernando as they are so far below the required standard. Every player he has bought so far are already established players, when is he going to come up with an as yet undiscovered gem.

Kelechi Iheanacho?

Not going to get a chance with pellers at the helm.

That's probably true. I was just pointing out an 'undiscovered' player that he had signed, as you said there weren't any. Jason Denayer is another one you could add to the list.

Pellegrini has placed no trust in any of our academy players even when games should have dictated he did. Denayer couldn't play any worse than Mangala yet pellegrini couldn't wait to farm him out again despite Vinnys recurring problems over the last couple of years. There's something odd about it all.

Might of missed some of the youngsters out who he signed,correct me if I'm wrong by all means,I get his signings as...

Enes unal
Sterling
Delph
Roberts
Otamendi
KDB
Luke Brattan
Fernando
Sagna
Caballero
Zuculini
Mangala
Bony
Navas
Jovetic
Negredo
Demichelis
Fernandinho

Not seen some and some may need time,but IMO,not too much shite in there.

Can't judge the youngsters because pellers won't give them a chance. of the rest fernando,caballero,mangala,Bony, would be close to the substance you mentioned. Jovetic always injured although strangely enough rarely now. demechelis served his purpose although of little use now.negredo brilliant for half a season (what the fuck happened there). Navas and Sagna good squad players, Fernandinho a success no doubt,KDB and sterling should be as well. others may disagree but that would be my summing up of his tenure.

Pellegrini has placed no trust in any of our academy players even when games should have dictated he did. Denayer couldn't play any worse than Mangala yet pellegrini couldn't wait to farm him out again despite Vinnys recurring problems over the last couple of years. There's something odd about it all.
His reaction towards Lopes leaving in what he thought was a loan tells me it wasn't just his decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.