Does anyone still buy a tv license?

I do,bargain, if you cant find 40 p / day worth of advert free programmes from bbc 1,2, 4 and all the radio stations, you arent looking hard enough.
If you are watching or listening to the programmes and not paying , then pay up, tight gits. What else are you going to do with your £2.80 a week saved.
Give it to a worthwhile charity?

When BBC become impartial I'll also be impartial and give them part of my money for media Consumption.
Right now I don't want to pay for MUTV so I'm partial to a bit of ManCity TV on YouTube.

Biased Brainwashing Cretins

Good afternmoon Tricky and salutations and greeting on this our new lunar cycle of March.
I cannot stop long as I have to go out for vittles
Also a supply of G and T for City2's new threads on Why Are We Here and the Crossroad Of Life for tonight session.

For the record I dont use tellies much and anyway they stunt my growth.
I prefer books which educate and inform and enrich my minds eye and the beeb aint got no deeds to the scrolls yet.

You could if you were that way inclined get away without paying it very easily Tricky.
Simply by not engaging in any conversation with the commision based sales man from Capita who rata-taps at your door.
Hello can I help you
Are you the occupier.
State your business and nature of call please
Are you the tenant
It's tv licence come to check on your licence.
Goodbye and have a lovely day sir (always be polite as he is just doing his job of work.)

Immediatly close the door and end of subject.

The harrisment to law abiding citizens from these sharlitans is nothing short of scandulous.
The only way Capita can secure a convition is if you allow them into your home and self incriminate yourself by signing an admission of guilt form.
Poor housewives get flustered and sign on the line thinking these individuals are high powered officialdom or enforcement officers when all they are sales reps drumming up business for people who wish to piss your money away on daft loonie projects high saleries and intimidation of the vulnarable.No contact ever with these outdated dickinsonian festering sores that represent the beeb.

It's not an offence to own a telly and you do not have to enter into conversation with anyone concerning your day to day viewing habits.

Here is a nice man telling a nice man just doing his job that his services are not required.
It's nice to be nice.Sadly most of the sales reps are not polite at all but do feel free to close your door anyway.

Remember it's an offence to watch tv as its broadcasted without a licence.
If you need a licence then it's best to get one as some of them Capita lads look proper leary
You can apply online by phone or at the post office.

Tune.

Good afternmoon Tricky and salutations and greeting on this our new lunar cycle of March.
I cannot stop long as I have to go out for vittles
Also a supply of G and T for City2's new threads on Why Are We Here and the Crossroad Of Life for tonight session.

For the record I dont use tellies much and anyway they stunt my growth.
I prefer books which educate and inform and enrich my minds eye and the beeb aint got no deeds to the scrolls yet.

You could if you were that way inclined get away without paying it very easily Tricky.
Simply by not engaging in any conversation with the commision based sales man from Capita who rata-taps at your door.
Hello can I help you
Are you the occupier.
Are you the tenant
It's tv licence come to check on your licence.
Goodbye and have a lovely day sir (always be polite as he is just doing his job of work.)

Immediatly close the door and end of subject.

The harrisment to law abiding citizens from these sharlitans is nothing short of scandulous.
The only way Capita can secure a convition is if you allow them into your home and self incriminate yourself by signing an admission of guilt form.
Poor housewives get flustered and sign on the line thinking these individuals are high powered officialdom or enforcement officers when all they are sales reps drumming up business for people who wish to piss your money away on daft loonie projects high saleries and intimidation of the vulnarable.No contact ever with these outdated dickinsonian festering sores that represent the beeb.

It's not an offence to own a telly and you do not have to enter into conversation with anyone concerning your day to day viewing habits.

Here is a nice man telling a nice man just doing his job that his services are not required.
It's nice to be nice.Sadly most of the sales reps are not polite at all but do feel free to close your door anyway.

Remember it's an offence to watch tv as its broadcasted without a licence.
If you need a licence then it's best to get one as some of them Capita lads look proper leary
You can apply online by phone or at the post office.

Most of them just lie! Daughter didn't have tv license at uni (along with 3 others), got the knock on the door. Was told: "don't worry, you're not in trouble, just get a licence tomorrow." Next day she gets licence and duly finishes her studies. They then send a letter of prosecution to the address the following September. (Apparently, they do this a lot as they know the students will, in all likelihood, have moved out). She then gets fined in her absence (absent because she knows nothing about the court case) over £300. Obviously she shouldn't have signed any bits of paper but she's a law abiding girl who genuinely thought the house had a licence. Upon discovering it didn't, she went out and bought one but they still prosecuted her. I was all for taking them on in court, as they'd told lie upon lie to her, but she (and I suspect many others) just wanted it finished with, so paid up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.