Dreams

BimboBob

After a nice lay in this morning, followed by a cup of tea and some toast, my mind recalled a weird dream I had last night.

I was at a friends house, sat round his kitchen table. On my right was Danny Baker who kept on using a brolly when the sunlight fell on him, and on my left was Chris Evans who kept on producing photos on his phone of his cars.

Me and Danny talked about vinyl records and I ignored Evans as much as possible.

What other weird dreams do people have?

Had one last night about being on a plane to New York but the pilot took a "short cut" through China... He ended up landing there and it was smoggy as fuck so we couldn't take off again. That was it

Your dreams are random like my own, basically your memory can pull people and places from obscure areas of your subconscious brain and relay them out. I gave up on them meaning anything because it is memory and in the past.

Lucid dreams are class, only had them on 3 occasions.

Weird dreams are based on the mind, mine is spiteful to me and I always lose control in them.....making them extra weird, I hardly ever remember them when I wake. All of this is really down to the individual.

I had one last night, I was a sergeant major in the army, we were in a middle eastern village, one of our soldiers shot a child and we were under siege from the locals, being attacked from all angles, me and 2 others got separated and ended up in a snooker hall where we had to hold off the insurgents. Which we did, we got back to base to find everyone had gone and all that was left was a lad playing guitar, so I went all Windsor Davis on him, my alarm meant I never found out if we were caught by the insurgents or not.

My dreams are usually a lot more bizarre than that, this was quite a serious one.

I used to like Gabrielle. Remember trying to hit on her when she performed the song in Butterfly's in Oldham many moons ago and she told me to fuck off. Those were the days.

I often dream i can fly, then half way through my dream i lose the ability to fly and its incredibly frustrating. I've had a few occasions where i've woken up with such a vivid dream in my head i've been able to fall back asleep and pretty much carry it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.