Dreams

Must have app - lucidity.
Allows you to input your dream recollection.
It's funny when I look back at what I've typed in there months later, some of the dreams are weird, usually influenced by my subconscious.

Dreamt the other night that I was playing for my Sunday league team and this fella who's a bell end was in goal. He sent a long punt up field and there was so much detail and angst on whether the ball was going to lob their keeper or not. It then continued to happen, sometime it went in the goal, other times it just flew over.

After a nice lay in this morning, followed by a cup of tea and some toast, my mind recalled a weird dream I had last night.

I was at a friends house, sat round his kitchen table. On my right was Danny Baker who kept on using a brolly when the sunlight fell on him, and on my left was Chris Evans who kept on producing photos on his phone of his cars.

Me and Danny talked about vinyl records and I ignored Evans as much as possible.

What other weird dreams do people have?
scream.jpg

That wasn't a dream, it was a bloody nightmare, Baker and Evans, Kin oddballs !!

I had a dream a very nice Arab man from abu dhabi bought city,it was great, he spent millions on some of the best players in the world and we won the league and the cup well we can only dream ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.