Dynamo Kiev (h) pre-match thread

just saw that fucking oliver is the ref and i m already nervous about this game...there will be at least 1-2 penalties or red card turned down in their favour and A&E will have a free day to fuck our players

How about

Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov

Zabaleta
Fernando

Yaya

Sterling
Kelechi
Navas

Would mean we'd be able to rest Silva, Aguero and Fernandinho for the Derby. Could even swap Yaya for Fernandinho at half time and let then both play in a more advanced role

just saw that fucking oliver is the ref and i m already nervous about this game...there will be at least 1-2 penalties or red card turned down in their favour and A&E will have a free day to fuck our players
He sent off Smalling in the last derby at our place.

Can't see us not progress to the next round now, even Pellegrini and the players surely cannot fuck up so badly at this stage with the lead we have in the tie?

Unfortunately I cannot see us progress beyond this either to be honest, not the way we are playing, not with this manager.

Should suit us as they have to attack to score 3. Undoubtedly they will score as we have not kept a clean sheet at home in Europe since we played TNS (seems that way anyway).

Predict a 3-1 win and 6-2 on aggregate. Pray for Benfica or Wofsburg in the next round.

PSG, Barcelona and Munich would slaughter us!

I think that kiev are gonna have to come at us which will lead to an open game which suits us much better than playing against a 'park the bus' team. Also, with Yaya, our ball retention and counter attacking ability is much better. Its worth remembering our UCL games this season have been the games we wish we played like in the BPL, much better.

Should suit us as they have to attack to score 3. Undoubtedly they will score as we have not kept a clean sheet at home in Europe since we played TNS (seems that way anyway).

Predict a 3-1 win and 6-2 on aggregate. Pray for Benfica or Wofsburg in the next round.

PSG, Barcelona and Munich would slaughter us!

Drew 0-0 with PSG 08/09 :)

He sent off Smalling in the last derby at our place.
And rightly so. He also failed to give us 3 penalties in that game, two of which were stonewallers. You see, he has to be sure.

A lot depends on how Kiev approach the game. Have they subconsciously given up or do they fancy us after our premier league woes. If we put the right team out it should be comfortable, whatever they do. 2-1 to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.