Dzeko for Gotze or Lewandowski?

Where is this "City decided to sell Dzeko" stuff coming from?

This was Dzeko's first full season here, has a long contract, and is YOUNG.

Plus he loves the club and the fans.

So, Dzeko's situation will depend on one thing only - who will be City's manager next season.

If Mancini stays Dzeko MIGHT (and that's not even certain) be traded. If someone else comes in - he is not going anywhere.

People want Mourinho? Mourinho wanted Dzeko before he even came to City - you think he'd sell him? Or any reasonable manager for that matter...

People are talking as if he is already on his way out, but that might be miles away from the truth...

EaglesFan said:

So, Dzeko's situation will depend on one thing only - who will be City's manager next season.

If Mancini stays Dzeko MIGHT (and that's not even certain) be traded. If someone else comes in - he is not going anywhere.

People want Mourinho? Mourinho wanted Dzeko before he even came to City - you think he'd sell him? Or any reasonable manager for that matter...

People are talking as if he is already on his way out, but that might be miles away from the truth...
Hes not that young hes 26 and Mancini obviously doesn't rate him as he didn't bring him on against arsenal and has hardly started the past few months. Personally I hope hes sold just to inconsistent, re coup our losses on him then bring in hopefully van persie or cavani.

greasedupdeafguy said:
EaglesFan said:

Hes not that young hes 26 and Mancini obviously doesn't rate him as he didn't bring him on against arsenal and has hardly started the past few months. Personally I hope hes sold just to inconsistent, re coup our losses on him then bring in hopefully van persie or cavani.

And you think Cavani will do better? LOL you guys are funny sometimes he plays in a fucking Italian league where he depends on crosses and long air balls two that are we are lacking the most. If he comes I would be happy if he scores even 10 in whole season.

http://www.castrolfootball.com/rankings/rankings/

525920_10150733092764399_76345844398_9175608_1234032893_n.jpg

Nah, I don't rate Lewandowski andd I doubt they would do a swap involving Gotze. Keep Dzeko I say

Lulic Lazio said:

Why is an oil company rating players? Is this ranking an indicator of how good they are at changing a spark plug?

If we do sell Dezko, I hope potential suitors are looking at this site anyway, he's currently better and therefore worth more than Fabregas, Iniesta, Sanchez, Aguero, Silva, Ibrahimovic and many more :)

Just seen Daniel Van Buyten is currently the 19th best player in the world (insert faceplam picture here).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.