Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corriere della Sera: Roma are interested in City star Edin Dzeko (29) to lead their strikeforce but a deal would be difficult financially. Although win qualification to CL they do have enough.

Of fucking-course would be difficult most likely they want him on loan with option to buy for 10m and us pay his wages...they can FUCKK OF as far i'm concerned

This, Roma just want a loan it's how they run their club! They have a massive first team squad of 30 players including five of whom are on loan. Why do they need loans in first place with a big squad? They can take a hike unless stump up min of £18m or offer Pjanic on loan exchange! I am fed up with Italian clubs offering paltry figures!!

Football Italia: Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic has urged Roma to sign his Bosnian compatriot Edin Dzeko from City this summer.

I'd settle for 10-12m

Football Italia: Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic has urged Roma to sign his Bosnian compatriot Edin Dzeko from City this summer.

I'd settle for 10-12m

Thats a low price for a striker of Dzekos calibre, he'd easily be one of the best strikers in the league and is highly marketable to Bosnians (the diamond must sell a fair few shirts).

He might not work in our style, and isn't worth us changing our style for, but that doesn't make him bad by any stretch.

Can see him going back too Germany or going to Italy tbh. Don't sell him to any of our top rivals though. Wouldnt be as arsed though if he went to the likes of Spuds, Everton Swansea etc in All honesty.

Anything over 14 mil or so would be good business for me.

Can see him going back too Germany or going to Italy tbh. Don't sell him to any of our top rivals though. Wouldnt be as arsed though if he went to the likes of Spuds, Everton Swansea etc in All honesty.

Roma have pjanic and some CL cash. Inter have Mancini. Donno who in Germany.

So we would keep loosing the points vs them again? No thanks. Dzeko didn't have the best season, but it is for [almostly] the whole team. It's the problem of using Edin in a right way and the problem motivation (pellegrini can't or doesnt want to motivate the players.....). Just remind his sub appearances under Mancini... I think he'll still be very useful in the role of an impact joker or similar to that. Aguero, Bony, Dzeko, Iheanacho. That seems to be a very good group of strikers to me.

So we would keep loosing the points vs them again? No thanks. Dzeko didn't have the best season, but it is for [almostly] the whole team. It's the problem of using Edin in a right way and the problem motivation (pellegrini can't or doesnt want to motivate the players.....). Just remind his sub appearances under Mancini... I think he'll still be very useful in the role of an impact joker or similar to that. Aguero, Bony, Dzeko, Iheanacho. That seems to be a very good group of strikers to me.
We will only use one striker at a time next season with a load of midfielders (4-1-4-1) and Kelechi deserves atleast 5-10 games and Dzeko isn't going ahead of aguero and bony. Get the most funds out of him now. Away from pl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.