Dzeko

Lets be totally honest over his last 18 months at the club.
The guy became pure lazy and I lost count the number of times you would see him out on the flanks other than the penalty area.He used to piss me off by constantly looking at the fucking floor,as though he was totally disinterested.He certainly didn`t put himself about for a big guy and the number of times he went down under hardly any big challenges at times was embarrassing.
He proved himself with what we achieved,but the time was right to move him on.Since that move its like he`s been re-born.Perhaps he just became stale at City.

Lets be totally honest over his last 18 months at the club.
The guy became pure lazy and I lost count the number of times you would see him out on the flanks other than the penalty area
His last 18 months would include dragging us to the title in 13/14.

The Dzeko currently performing at Roma is far more useful than most of his last season at City.

I suggest you read the whole summary again and not use points to try and justify your man love.Perhaps you need an appointment at Specsavers.
"He proved himself with what we achieved,but the time was right to move him on."
Right, but he was hardly being lazy at that particular time was he?

Right, but he was hardly being lazy at that particular time was he?
He could have been the countries leading goal scorer that season if he could have managed to put a lot of hard work in.He seemed to lose interest and at times he just ambled around the pitch.
Have you still got that 5 foot photograph of him on your bebroom ceiling ? ;)

He could have been the countries leading goal scorer that season if he could have managed to put a lot of hard work in.He seemed to lose interest and at times he just ambled around the pitch.
Have you still got that 5 foot photograph of him on your bebroom ceiling ? ;)
It would be a lot easier to admit you were exaggerating for absolutely no other reason than to talk down a very useful ex player who played a huge part in 2 league wins.

The last player I had a poster of was MVF, gave it up as a bad job after that.

Glad he's doing well. Liked Edin a lot but I think he and the club parted ways at the right time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.