Dzeko

Suits him playing in Italy. Slower game, gives him that half a yard to be lethal. He wouldnt press enough for Pep but Im glad he's made a good move to Roma and he's scoring goals.

The fact that Totti at 40 is still scoring in Serie A shows the difference between the two leagues. Edin as good a goal scorer as he is, isn't suited to our league.

The fact that Totti at 40 is still scoring in Serie A shows the difference between the two leagues. Edin as good a goal scorer as he is, isn't suited to our league.

Doesn't he have one of the best goals per minutes ratios in Prem history?

Although at times he was infuriating and looked lazy I was sorry to see him go. He gave us a different option for opposition defences to worry about and he will always score goals.

Doesn't he have one of the best goals per minutes ratios in Prem history?
Yep, was second behind Aguero before his poor last season. Silly comment really, although I think for both club and player it was probably the right time for him to move on.

Yep, was second behind Aguero before his poor last season. Silly comment really, although I think for both club and player it was probably the right time for him to move on.

He'd now be awful under a Pep system.
Too many fans are far to quick to discredit many of our ex players.

Edin away at Spurs that day was as good a centre forward display as this league's ever seen.

He'd now be awful under a Pep system.
Too many fans are far to quick to discredit many of our ex players.

Edin away at Spurs that day was as good a centre forward display as this league's ever seen.

Was about to say the same thing. That day he was simply unplayable. I remember Mancini at the time calling it the perfect performance and I can't remember a better PL striking performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.