Dzeko

Tottenham-v-Manchester-City-Edin-Dzeko-match-_2642388.jpg
What a fucking day. Absolutely battered them.
More of the same this weekend lads.

I know what you mean. When he played for us there seemed to be so many frustrating games when he couldn't control the ball and was slow as fuck, but other games he looked awesome. He's better than Nacho as a second striker as well, could do with his height as well.

But the longer players are gone, the better we remember them. NDJ, Tevez, Barry, all would probably still get a game ahead of some of this current side, in my opinion. Tevez definitely, we've never quite been the same since he left. Had that fight and spark we've lacked for a few seasons now.
Spot on, think the same about Tevez. I think we're coming up short on fight without him and Kompany and, recently, Dinho. We're too nice, which makes the card count so ridiculous. I miss NDJ, I liked him.

If he gave us 7 or 8 games out of 10 the way he often plays for Roma then you'd take that. The problem was it was 1 game in 10 at most that last season. I'd love to see what Pep could get out of him because he's got the skill and he's a great human being as well.

He gives me the impression of one we were very keen to get rid of all of a sudden. He's also been truly abysmal for Roma at times too.

He gives me the impression of one we were very keen to get rid of all of a sudden. He's also been truly abysmal for Roma at times too.

All last season he was a laughing stock, and so were Roma for puttting their hope in him.

This season it's all paid off.

We could do with him now but he is a player that thrives on being the main man and it would be difficult in getting Dzeko to be fully focused if he was a squad player.

Last edited:
The white Heskey.

That's fucking harsh. We all got frustrated with him, purely because we knew he was better than he usually showed. He had the misfortune to be at City at the same time as Aguero. There aren't many players who would look with such a comparison.
He still scored some great goals and some important ones.

That's fucking harsh. We all got frustrated with him, purely because we knew he was better than he usually showed. He had the misfortune to be at City at the same time as Aguero. There aren't many players who would look with such a comparison.
He still scored some great goals and some important ones.

A lot of important ones, if you ask me, especially during the run-in to the second Premier League title.

With Agüero out injured, Edin led the line brilliantly in those vital weeks / games. The header against Everton, I think it was, ranks as one of the best I've ever seen.

And there was also quite an important one against QPR two years earlier, in case anyone had forgotten it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.