Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JasminBosnia said:
Marvin, tell us that you are

Fishing_1.jpg
No, I'm not fishing. Dzeko played well within himself and he has a tendency to do that. I know a lot of what Negredo tried didn't come off, but he was always looking to make a run for the man on the ball.

This thread is well over the top, why is everyone getting so het up?

I think Dzeko is a terrible player for the simple fact that, despite his ability to finish, he can't actually do anything with his feet or the ball.

The number of goals scored is about as reflective of a player's skill as the scoreline is of how well the two teams played against each other on any given day.

greenjack1992 said:
This thread is well over the top, why is everyone getting so het up?

I think Dzeko is a terrible player for the simple fact that, despite his ability to finish, he can't actually do anything with his feet or the ball.

The number of goals scored is about as reflective of a player's skill as the scoreline is of how well the two teams played against each other on any given day.

Ouch!

With fans like you, who needs enemies?

Played in midfield for large stretches of the game today when MP realised two up front was not working.
I though he did pretty well today when asked to do something a bit different and is a much better player than some here say.
As long as he pulls out shirt on and puts the effort in he gets my absolute support.

Haris Vlahovljak said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Haris Vlahovljak said:
Job well done for Edin,
Lack of support for him, and Negredo was the showman today, one of the things that is not good for the team. His late overfoot pass to Dzeko ( and Dzeko never miss that kind of sitters ) led to final draw.
However, Pellegrini nowdays is fighting against fortified bunkers and is very hard to score with that sort of opposition. He need to rest some men, others need to listen Pellegrini and play their roles.

And yes, Dzeko is world class player.

Best regards
Did better than most today but not world class in a million years (unless your world ends at the Bosnian border). Not in the same class as Aguero, Tevez, van Persie or even Rooney. And he misses plenty of "sitters".

For me he is. Showing all what that means.

I have absolutely no doubt you think he is, I suspect you'd have difficulty finding anyone from outside of Bosnia to agree with you though.

El Mago said:
As a 3rd choice striker, he is the best you can have in Europe.

No he's not. Hate to admit it, but Hernandez is better. So are loads of "third choice strikers" around Europe.

Goo said:
El Mago said:

No he's not. Hate to admit it, but Hernandez is better. So are loads of "third choice strikers" around Europe.

Hernandez has been absolute garbage this season. I can't fcking stand Dzeko but would rather him over that little shit every day.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Goo said:
El Mago said:

Hernandez has been absolute garbage this season. I can't fcking stand Dzeko but would rather him over that little shit every day.

Hernandez has been consistently better than Dzeko since both have been at their clubs in England. Hernandez may be shit this season, but so has everyone at United.

Goo said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Goo said:

Hernandez has been consistently better than Dzeko since both have been at their clubs in England. Hernandez may be shit this season, but so has everyone at United.
You realize Hernandez has scored as many goals in the league this season as Begovic? Are you a rag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.