Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greenjack1992 said:
This thread is well over the top, why is everyone getting so het up?

I think Dzeko is a terrible player for the simple fact that, despite his ability to finish, he can't actually do anything with his feet or the ball.
The number of goals scored is about as reflective of a player's skill as the scoreline is of how well the two teams played against each other on any given day.

Theres nowt like contradicticting ones self.... nice!!

Goo said:
El Mago said:
As a 3rd choice striker, he is the best you can have in Europe.

No he's not. Hate to admit it, but Hernandez is better. So are loads of "third choice strikers" around Europe.

Yeah nice wum there fella..

Goo said:
El Mago said:
As a 3rd choice striker, he is the best you can have in Europe.

No he's not. Hate to admit it, but Hernandez is better. So are loads of "third choice strikers" around Europe.

lolwut.jpg

shevtheblue said:
Played well in the last couple of games, worked hard yesterday and some of his passing was superb. Keep it going Edin.

You must have seen a different game to me pal...

I'm not on the wum at all. Yes Hernandez has been shit this season, but he's not always been dreadful for his entire time in the UK and at least he puts a bit of effort in when he comes on.

I wouldn't have the little shit in my team, but that's not my point. My point is that he's 3rd (or even 4th) choice striker at the swamp but he's still by and large more effective than Dzeko is.

My response was to someone who said Dzeko is "the best 3rd choice striker" in the Europe which just simply isn't true!

Anyone who knows me on this forum knows I'm a blue through and through so don't start with the "he's a rag" witch hunt just because I said someone who plays for the shite is better than an underperforming player at city.

Was just the first example that came to my head. Get a grip guys...

Goo said:
I'm not on the wum at all. Yes Hernandez has been shit this season, but he's not always been dreadful for his entire time in the UK and at least he puts a bit of effort in when he comes on.

I wouldn't have the little shit in my team, but that's not my point. My point is that he's 3rd (or even 4th) choice striker at the swamp but he's still by and large more effective than Dzeko is.

My response was to someone who said Dzeko is "the best 3rd choice striker" in the Europe which just simply isn't true!

Anyone who knows me on this forum knows I'm a blue through and through so don't start with the "he's a rag" witch hunt just because I said someone who plays for the shite is better than an underperforming player at city.

001.jpg

Dzeko > then the lesbian not in the same stratosphere

Goo said:

No ones questioning you as a blue fella.. just your knowledge of football.. ;)

Dax777 said:
shaiomarali said:
west didsblue said:
Aguero
Negredo
Rooney
Van Persie
Suarez
Lukaku
Remy
Sturridge
Benteke
Bony

Dzeko's between 11th and 15th imo which is still pretty good.

Suarez
Aguero
Van Persie
Negredo
Sturridge
Rooney
Dzeko
Lukaku
Giroud
Rodriguez

Thats mine, considering a striker is an all around footballer of more than a goalscorer. If by virtue of goalscoring abilities Remy and even Yaya will be in the list.
None of Lukaku, Benteke, Giroud, or Rodriguez can be deemed a better striker than Dzeko. Put Dzeko on their team, and He ll bench them all. We have really dragged Dzeko into the mud here at City. And it is a shMe.

He is one of the most intelligent strikers in the prem. Put him on Chelsea or Arsenal, and they'd win the league.

THIS THIS !!!!

and also this:
wayne71 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:15 am
Bar the rags and Liverpool he'd walk in to any other PL team.

But one thing is a fact. If Dzeko continue to play so little PL games. You will soon see how near WC he is playing in other TOP team. At summer if not before. Dzeko is a luxury to have as a third chooice. And should be cheered and loved more than others. Only that could maybe help him live with it. Otherwise he is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.