EDS players with the 1st team for preseason

twosips

Always find it really interesting who is involved with the first team in preseason, and this year more than most for obvious reasons!

Spotted all these there in training photos today - Adarabioyo, Bryan, Maffeo, Angelino, Barker, both Garcias, Horsfield, Bytiqi, Unal, Celina.

Love it.

what do you think are the chances that some of the best from the U18's will join training at some point?

Bruno Zuculini was in there too I think, although he doesn't really count in terms of this thread.

Got to feel sorry for Jack Byrne I know he is out on loan at Blackburn but they didnt need to do the deal so early a pre season at the club would of been great for his confidence. Might be the forgotten man for Pep come next year. But knowing what Jack is like I think he will use his time at Blackburn as motivation to get back to the club for next years pre season to impress.

Got to feel sorry for Jack Byrne I know he is out on loan at Blackburn but they didnt need to do the deal so early a pre season at the club would of been great for his confidence. Might be the forgotten man for Pep come next year. But knowing what Jack is like I think he will use his time at Blackburn as motivation to get back to the club for next years pre season to impress.

Don't worry man, Pep will notice Jack when he's in the Championship's team of the year come next May. If Joey Barton can get in it, so can Jack ;)

Don't worry man, Pep will notice Jack when he's in the Championship's team of the year come next May. If Joey Barton can get in it, so can Jack ;)
Joey had an almost unique desire to succeed,and while he had decent talent,it far outweighed his ability.It was such determination that saw him earn his place amongst much more naturally gifted players and achieve the heights he did.

So,while Jack is more talented,do you think he has that same do or die attitude?

Joey had an almost unique desire to succeed,and while he had decent talent,it far outweighed his ability.It was such determination that saw him earn his place amongst much more naturally gifted players and achieve the heights he did.

So,while Jack is more talented,do you think he has that same do or die attitude?

Maybe not to that extreme levels, but very, very close - yeah. Jack is an absolute pro and has enormous self drive and belief. It's one of the reasons why I think he'll make it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.