Eleven in a row record...

blue b4 the moon

BBC saying a win will equal Spurs record.....wasn't their's league games only?

Wonder if the Spurs forums are kicking off like we were when they broke an attendance record with newly made up parameters?

Fancy the BBC getting something wrong ;)

It was us that stopped Spur's run that season with a 1-1 draw down at WHL too. We have won 11 league games in a row but it was over two seasons (2014-15 & 2015-16).

Haha I was thinking about the shit bbc rather than us doing it.

Will be following my usual pre-match ritual of City shirt over my arms, kiss the badge 5 times before putting it over my head. Fuck all taken for granted.

I will be doing the same but with my lucky pants, pull them up to my knees, bend over double and kiss the gusset 5 times and then hoik em up! They haven’t been washed since the div2 play off final!

same as last year when we got 5 in a row, talk of records and look what happened, leave it out until its done then talk about it.

same as last year when we got 5 in a row, talk of records and look what happened, leave it out until its done then talk about it.

If our players can't handle some publicity about winning 11 in a row, or even 12 and setting a new record, then they'll never be able to deal with a proper title race or the build up to a champions league final.

The pressure is good for them, and knocking down records breeds a winning mentality. One of the main reasons the big 2 in Spain are so good in KO games and finals is because they can never afford to drop points and they get used to the pressures of "must win" games.

The pressure is good for them, and knocking down records breeds a winning mentality. One of the main reasons the big 2 in Spain are so good in KO games and finals is because they can never afford to drop points and they get used to the pressures of "must win" games.
That and the fact they have kick-ass players ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.