Etihad atmosphere

The atmosphere isn't helped when there is a tannoy announcement stating City have a zero tolerance for persistant standing, and offenders will be ejected and banned from the ground.

I'm of an age now were I have to sit to watch the game but we need a safe standing area, in fact all of football need safe standing areas if they want atmosphere to return.

I was fecking freezing tonight and I suppose my chattering teeth might have added to it in some way. What a shite game of footie it was.

The Family Stand is the worst move the club has made since the takeover. It angered and alienated a huge amount of fans when they fucked them off from their seats, some never returned to the club; it's never been full and in games like last night it looked terrible and there's never any noise from there.

Give us that end as a proper City standing end!

Sounded very poor apart from last 15-20 mins. The disturbing lack of quality on the pitch from both teams didn't exactly help encourage the atmosphere. Bad night all round.

when we expand the north stand we could though, above it into a third tier or second tier. its half empty most games and i think it would be a complete waste if we dont have our own home end. From what I've heard on here and twitter the north stand is the ideal area for safe standing so potentially it will happen.

So you want people to cart their young children into the upper tiers? Believe me, that will not happen. The family stand may get moved to a different part of the ground but it will always be level one.

Must be horrible for the players attacking the family stand which had about three thousand people in it. Until it's made a singing section the atmosphere will continue to be dross.
but surely that would mean the south stand would then become empty. There were plenty of spare seats all over the ground last night

So you want people to cart their young children into the upper tiers? Believe me, that will not happen. The family stand may get moved to a different part of the ground but it will always be level one.

the horror ! having to walk up some stairs to a second tier..... thosuands of other families around the ground manage to do it somehow. of course you could have a family area on another tier.

The players could have done more to get it going last night, but in fairness we do try in 115. There is literally nothing, in terms of noise, from any other stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.