Etihad atmosphere

It was never going to be a full house for a quickly rearranged midweek game so not a bad turn out under the circumstances and the atmosphere was ok.

What is the the thinking behind the family stand? My lad who is 7 has been sat in the south stand for a couple of years now and before that the Colin Bell. There are plenty of other kids in the South Stand as well and they appear perfectly happy. I honestly don't understand the requirement for a family stand.

when we expand the north stand we could though, above it into a third tier or second tier.

kids like to be near the front, to see their heroes... i did when i was a kid. Sticking them high up is not the place for it.

What is the the thinking behind the family stand? My lad who is 7 has been sat in the south stand for a couple of years now and before that the Colin Bell. There are plenty of other kids in the South Stand as well and they appear perfectly happy. I honestly don't understand the requirement for a family stand.

I think the main reason was city would only do bargain cheap kids season tickets if they were in their own stand, so if anything blame city! If they had made all kids season tickets the same price throughout the stadium maybe you wouldn't need the family stand.

I'm speaking as someone who sits in the east stand so what do i know ;)

All things considered think the atmosphere was good tonight.
Maybe because of the recent good form most of us think we're on the edge of great things and want to do our bit to help.

kids like to be near the front, to see their heroes... i did when i was a kid. Sticking them high up is not the place for it.

I think the main reason was city would only do bargain cheap kids season tickets if they were in their own stand, so if anything blame city! If they had made all kids season tickets the same price throughout the stadium maybe you wouldn't need the family stand.

I'm speaking as someone who sits in the east stand so what do i know ;)

id much rather have a proper home end in the north stand. with no away fans. when i was a kid i liked to be near where all the noise is. i understand what you mean, but i just dont see the point in the family stand anymore. there are kids throughout the whole ground and its half empty lots of the time, it was really bad tonight.

I certainly picked the wrong game to go back and see what I have been missing. Shit game players and fans expecting a easy win. Bit of noise towards the end. Very flat.

Need to win the cup to get something out of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.