Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Anyone that has played football at any level will appreciate how fuckin hard that is. To take a ball, at speed, and your touch to have to be perfect to lay on to the next player who is under equal pressure and their touch has to be equally as good.
You have to be absolutely top notch, top of your game, world class to do that and you could probably count on one hand the teams in the whole world Who could pull those moves off

We are very lucky

For 15 minutes in the first half we let the moaning fuckers in the game. Bossed it before then, bossed it all second half.

Nailed on pen - has been since football began.

Just need to keep the second half performance/mentality up through the next run of games and buckle up for some crying scousers from the other half of Victimsville.

Yeah, i like doku alot, as anyone can see from my doku thread posts. He's super exciting. I am simply saying jack starts ahead of him in my 11. Weird the inference that i think doku is not good when i have never said it ever. Welcome to the internet i guess.
I wasn't infering you were, I was saying Doku is new and learning out team plays, Jack is naturally first choice in many games but if Pep think Doku is more apt then I will back his judgement, mainly though I am advocating playing both

How long has Doku been at the club?

Remember when Sterling joined? Sané??

Erratic before maturing and longer impact.

We've missed this element to the team; controlled chaos.
They can both play in the same team.

Do they both get in our best XI when everyone is fit? Probably not but the best XI won’t necessarily be the same for every game And could vary depending on the gameplan.

What is certain is that Jack is the more experienced player by far and that is still a significant factor.

I dont know why they actually delay, then flag.
If the linesmans not sure just leave to VAR full stop
Isn't that the exact reason the flag is delayed if it's tight ? Allow the attack to go on until a goal is scored or the attack ends.

Last night was quite tight, I can see why it was delayed, but there was a recent game, where it was about 5 yards off, but wasn't flagged, and Ederson had to dive at the attackers feet, there was no excuse for that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.