Everton turn on the 'Moyesiah'

It seems to me City fans juts aren't used to being hated. United fans revel in it who the fuck are Man United and all that. It seems to me some posters just think everyones bitter and a moron unless they say that City are going to win the league, Mancini is the best manager in the world and that every player in the prem wants to go to City. Lets be honest here if a few results go against you then Mancini will become a hate figure among a section of your support. After the United game City fans spent all night moaning about Mancini and his negative tactics, how times change. If you are going call us bitter lets point out that every time Everton go to City 90% of you songs will be about us ie you scouse bastards, sign sign on, feed the scousers an all that. Except oh Manchester is full of shit I can't think of many songs we wing about you. Every time I go to the COMS there are fans gesticulating at our fans for the whole 90 minutes shouting abuse. I'm not going to say it's representative of your supporters like you generalise saying our supports bitter. Everton's home support is pretty shite I'll be the fist 1 to admit it. But you have to remember that we have 1 of the shittest ground sin the country, that has awful facilties. Only 1 stand in our ground has no obstructed views. The seats are falling apart, our catering facilties are awful. We play in 1 of the poorest postcodes in England, in the poorest city in England. If tickets were cheaper I guarantee we'd fill our ground each week. Take a look at e ticketing on our website at how many restricted views there are in our ground and maybe you'll understand why people don't want to pay £30 to look at a metal post in your way. Both Anfield and GP are notorious for having litte or no proper parking facilities. Our away support is just as large as yours except at Old Trafford where we are never given the south stand upper for some reason.

1978blue said:
bluesimon said:
For you to claim that Hughes did nothing and Mancini will do nothing, is just plain ignorant. Firstly, look up the achievements of Mancini at Inter Milan - cups, trophies, titles etc, etc. Given the budget he has been given, in order to build his 'own team' and not someone else's - and given a reasonable period of time - perhaps 18/24 months, then let's see what he can or cannot do. The combination of Hughes and Mancini got us to within 1 point of Champions League football and put us firmly in the top 4/5 catagory from now on.

In terms of bust ups, every professional player will confirm that bust ups go on at every club but just because City have all this new money, the weight of expectation from every angle is huge and everything that goes on at City will be highlighted as being a 'disaster and catastophic' for the club. And you state that the Press do not give a 'shit' about us - you are completely right - they do not give a shit about any club but what they do care about is getting any story they can and banding it around for the column inches - and City, with all the money and glamour we now have - are an easy target for all journos. Tevez was taken off in the 90th minute for no other reason than for Milner to come on and protect our position from any set pieces from than point on. Tevez was just being passionate - nothing more, nothing less. Check out the interviews with him on the City website and try and tell us that he is not being completely honest and up front.

Mancini did not have a 'bust up' with Bellamy. Quite simply, he realised that Bellamy was probably only good for about half the games in a season because he just cannot play more than 1 game a week and also has had an on-going knee problem which is well documented, which has kept him out of the Carlisle side for 4 weeks as well. Furthermore, he is 31. So Mancini wanted to bring in younger talent in the way of Balotelli - who, without any shadow of a doubt - will blast the bollocks of the Premiership once he gets really up and running. Bellamy was not Mancini's choice of player - it was Bellamy that moaned and groaned about what was going on - but was happy to accept a loan move to Carlisle whilst City still paid most of the wages.

The simple accepted fact is that Moyes is a bitter, jealous, twisted and trophyless twat that just moans and moans and moans at everyone else. Anyone on the planet would have taken £24m for Lescott and yet moyes still moaned and moaned and moaned. What has he done with that money? What did he do with the Shrek money (which was worth a massive amount more 6/7 years ago). At the beginning of this season, Moyes was clearly quoted as being ready for the best season of his career. He has all his players fit and rearing to go and would be challenging for the top positions early on. He is delusional, unfathomly ugly in character and look and needs to find a sense of humour and humility.

Don't believe what you read in the press. 90% of the football stuff is just simple guess work, not quoted, not verified and certainly not from any horse's mouth.

We may still be the 2nd team in manchester, as far as the rag twats are concerned, but without any shadow of a doubt, clubs like Everton and such like will be shitting bricks when we turn up over the next few years.
you've set your self up there mate its cardiff not carlisle

perhaps you should actually read the rest of what I said rather than focusing on one typo! Carlisle or Cardiff - who fecking cares!

I'm based in North Wales so I'm surrounded by 'em and I can honestly say I hate the bluenose twats more than the rags!

They are without doubt the bitterest, most hate-filled, hypocritical, joyless bunch of cuntbags going and their suffering this season has provided me with many, many hours of laughing and chuckling. Literally hold-my-belly and roll on the floor glee.

If we lose in two weeks time they will flood this forum and gloat as if gloating is joining their shit clothes in going out of fashion because they do not have an ounce of self-respect or decency in their scummy being.

Shit ground. Shit fans. Devoid of humour and incapable of banter. Utter utter tosspots.

Too true Lucky.

To sum up my experience of the Everton fans, you know in life, when somebody wins the lottery or just gets some really good luck and almost everybody is really pleased for them, but there`s someone at the back, face like a slapped arse hoping it all goes wrong because it wasn`t them ? That`s Everton fans in my experience.

standupefc said:
It seems to me City fans juts aren't used to being hated. United fans revel in it who the fuck are Man United and all that. It seems to me some posters just think everyones bitter and a moron unless they say that City are going to win the league, Mancini is the best manager in the world and that every player in the prem wants to go to City. Lets be honest here if a few results go against you then Mancini will become a hate figure among a section of your support. After the United game City fans spent all night moaning about Mancini and his negative tactics, how times change. If you are going call us bitter lets point out that every time Everton go to City 90% of you songs will be about us ie you scouse bastards, sign sign on, feed the scousers an all that. Except oh Manchester is full of shit I can't think of many songs we wing about you. Every time I go to the COMS there are fans gesticulating at our fans for the whole 90 minutes shouting abuse. I'm not going to say it's representative of your supporters like you generalise saying our supports bitter. Everton's home support is pretty shite I'll be the fist 1 to admit it. But you have to remember that we have 1 of the shittest ground sin the country, that has awful facilties. Only 1 stand in our ground has no obstructed views. The seats are falling apart, our catering facilties are awful. We play in 1 of the poorest postcodes in England, in the poorest city in England. If tickets were cheaper I guarantee we'd fill our ground each week. Take a look at e ticketing on our website at how many restricted views there are in our ground and maybe you'll understand why people don't want to pay £30 to look at a metal post in your way. Both Anfield and GP are notorious for having litte or no proper parking facilities. Our away support is just as large as yours except at Old Trafford where we are never given the south stand upper for some reason.

You are wrong there kid, tell you what, i live in St Helens and i am surrounded by Rags, Blue and red Dips and the odd Bolton fan, and he is fkin odd. Now i'll say that out of the lads that i know and have known for years(some of em 30plus years) i can honestly say that your teams fans are fukin Dispicable, Bitter and damn right Nasty, i really, really hope you end up going down and sooner rather than later, without the like of Moyes, Cahill and a bent Goalkeeper you would have sank a long time ago, it has really bugged and ate away at your lot the fact that we have been given a bottomless pit of coin and you lot are basically fukd. No doubt things will come around and you may end up with a load of cash and we may well end up fukd, but you can guarentee that we will never be down to 12/13k and maybe just maybe we will start singing about Harry Catterick or some other poor bastard that has connections to Everton but has sadly passed away. Horrible, Nasty and Twisted fkin shower of shit fans.

PS, i look forward to the day when Derby/Forest/Wednesday have took your place and we can look forward to reasonable and fairminded fans instead of the bile that your lot seem to spout against any team that is given a bit of coin or gets one up on you.

PPS, the Lescott saga? did'nt Ken Bates get you lot done for poaching an underage player(leeds) at the same time when Moyes was spouting shite and stirring you bitter bstards into a frenzy?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
My experience of EFC fans is of highly articulate graduates who have the same passion for their club as I have for mine. Gimme a BlueDIpper over a RedDipper, Rag or Spud anytime.

Years gone by mate, but the true colours are there in abundance. Disgusting shower.

standupefc said:

i cant believe everton dont charge double for restricted view seats, after all who in their right mind would want to watch 90 minutes of that shite :)

DirtyHarry said:
Too true Lucky.

To sum up my experience of the Everton fans, you know in life, when somebody wins the lottery or just gets some really good luck and almost everybody is really pleased for them, but there`s someone at the back, face like a slapped arse hoping it all goes wrong because it wasn`t them ? That`s Everton fans in my experience.

Too right mate.

A red dipper friend of mine recently pointed out that Everton fans in pubs are entirely incapable of experiencing joy when watching a game. They moan and gripe throughout, getting more and more agitated.....and then Cahill for example will score and they explode....in anger! Its all 'GET THE FUCK IN THERE!! ABOUT TIME!!! C'MON EVERTON!!!'

Their faces are puce with anger and their fists are clenched......and they've just scored!

Horrible bitter people basically.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
My experience of EFC fans is of highly articulate graduates who have the same passion for their club as I have for mine. Gimme a BlueDIpper over a RedDipper, Rag or Spud anytime.

Bout time someone talked sense, just because people know a few bitters doesnt mean they are, get set of lads evertonians, young or old. and love there club, unlike the glory hunting cunts in the north west.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.