Everton turn on the 'Moyesiah'

Lucky Toma said:
DirtyHarry said:
Too true Lucky.

To sum up my experience of the Everton fans, you know in life, when somebody wins the lottery or just gets some really good luck and almost everybody is really pleased for them, but there`s someone at the back, face like a slapped arse hoping it all goes wrong because it wasn`t them ? That`s Everton fans in my experience.

Too right mate.

A red dipper friend of mine recently pointed out that Everton fans in pubs are entirely incapable of experiencing joy when watching a game. They moan and gripe throughout, getting more and more agitated.....and then Cahill for example will score and they explode....in anger! Its all 'GET THE FUCK IN THERE!! ABOUT TIME!!! C'MON EVERTON!!!'

Their faces are puce with anger and their fists are clenched......and they've just scored!

Horrible bitter people basically.

You're taking that from a Liverpool FC fan are you?

I've been through this a few times on this site, yes some Everton fans are bitter about the sale of Lescott and that whole palava, and yes there is some envy at your riches, who wouldn't have some? In many ways Everton look at Manchester City as a kind of mirror club, decent fanbase, decent history but always been overshadowed by a side in red.

Personally I've not got much of an issue with Manchester City, sure I love it when we beat you and I look forward to our games because there's always some good banter when we go to Manc or they come to Liverpool.

toffeetom said:
Lucky Toma said:
Too right mate.

A red dipper friend of mine recently pointed out that Everton fans in pubs are entirely incapable of experiencing joy when watching a game. They moan and gripe throughout, getting more and more agitated.....and then Cahill for example will score and they explode....in anger! Its all 'GET THE FUCK IN THERE!! ABOUT TIME!!! C'MON EVERTON!!!'

Their faces are puce with anger and their fists are clenched......and they've just scored!

I've been through this a few times on this site, yes some Everton fans are bitter about the sale of Lescott and that whole palava, and yes there is some envy at your riches, who wouldn't have some? In many ways Everton look at Manchester City as a kind of mirror club, decent fanbase, decent history but always been overshadowed by a side in red.

Personally I've not got much of an issue with Manchester City, sure I love it when we beat you and I look forward to our games because there's always some good banter when we go to Manc or they come to Liverpool.

Good post.

Lucky Toma said:
I'm based in North Wales so I'm surrounded by 'em and I can honestly say I hate the bluenose twats more than the rags!

They are without doubt the bitterest, most hate-filled, hypocritical, joyless bunch of cuntbags going and their suffering this season has provided me with many, many hours of laughing and chuckling. Literally hold-my-belly and roll on the floor glee.

If we lose in two weeks time they will flood this forum and gloat as if gloating is joining their shit clothes in going out of fashion because they do not have an ounce of self-respect or decency in their scummy being.

Shit ground. Shit fans. Devoid of humour and incapable of banter. Utter utter tosspots.
take a bow............. brilliant.

one slight criticism, you missed out the word VERMIN.

apologies to anyone we offend by celebrating goals ffs !!! what sort of fan does not celebrate a goal??? maybe if we did the hokey cokey or poznan or even a traditional waltz we could consider ourselves proper educated fans..have a lot of respect for city fans but come on slagging us off for celebrating goals???

Yes he won the Coppa Italia with Lazio yes a pretty decent acheivement. He won the Serie A title twice with a decent Inter side. But the amount of money he had compared to other managers had in Italy was ridiculous. He only just scraped the title in the 2007/2008 season with a pretty average Roma side nealy pipping them to the title. When Mancini faced half decent teams he lost they were beat by 2 average sides in Liverpool and Valencia in the champions league. Moyes has never had a lot of money to spend and has spent less in 8 years than Mancini has in nearly a year. You have to take things into consideration when talking about these things. Currently in english football he has won nothing so, making some childish jibe about Moyes saying that he's go more chance of winning something than Moyes. Obviously Mancini has more chance, he could buy the whole Everton team if he wanted and still have money left over. In my opinion Mancini cannot be compared to Moyes as he's had lucky breaks. Moyes has to work on a sell to buy basis he has to sell players in order of buy them. It's like comparing some Fergie to Joe Royle. Fergie was shit until all the money and young talent came through. Joe Royle has consistently done excellently with not a lot of money yet he's never been compared to Fergie. I don't think Mancini has shown any real traits of an excellent manager he didn't last long at Fiorentina when times were tough. He did well at Lazio nobody can deny that but he only won the FA cup. He wasn't very popular with Inter fans and only managed to scrape the title in his 2nd season.

toffeetom said:
Lucky Toma said:
Too right mate.

Yyyyup. Oh and what I've seen with my own eyes through years of knowing at least twenty Bluenoses.
It was just my mate who pointed it out thats all. And when he did I cracked up because he's absolutely right!!

Whenever I've seen a Bluenose celebrate a goal or victory there is absolutely no joy there at all. Its like a brief exorcism of all the bile, bitterness and percieved injustices coming out in a fury of righteous anger - 'GET THE FUCK IN THERE!!! FUCKING C'MON!! ABOUT TIME!!' etc
Then they sit down and calmly sip their pint as if nothings happened.
Its hilarious!

Where's the joy?

If us lot invaded Blue Kipper it would be in jest. We would take the piss.
Whereas in the next week or so we'll have to - yet again - put up with a load of your lot coming on here and unleashing all your sniping bitterness and sour antagonism.
Not complaining about that....bring it on. But wheres your self-respect?
You dont walk up to a stranger in the street and unload all your woes upon him do you. You project the best of yourself.
Bunch of moaning pathetic wankers by and large with the odd exception (Gwadiator being one of the good ones)

standupefc said:
Yes he won the Coppa Italia with Lazio yes a pretty decent acheivement. He won the Serie A title twice with a decent Inter side. But the amount of money he had compared to other managers had in Italy was ridiculous. He only just scraped the title in the 2007/2008 season with a pretty average Roma side nealy pipping them to the title. When Mancini faced half decent teams he lost they were beat by 2 average sides in Liverpool and Valencia in the champions league. Moyes has never had a lot of money to spend and has spent less in 8 years than Mancini has in nearly a year. You have to take things into consideration when talking about these things. Currently in english football he has won nothing so, making some childish jibe about Moyes saying that he's go more chance of winning something than Moyes. Obviously Mancini has more chance, he could buy the whole Everton team if he wanted and still have money left over. In my opinion Mancini cannot be compared to Moyes as he's had lucky breaks. Moyes has to work on a sell to buy basis he has to sell players in order of buy them. It's like comparing some Fergie to Joe Royle. Fergie was shit until all the money and young talent came through. Joe Royle has consistently done excellently with not a lot of money yet he's never been compared to Fergie. I don't think Mancini has shown any real traits of an excellent manager he didn't last long at Fiorentina when times were tough. He did well at Lazio nobody can deny that but he only won the FA cup. He wasn't very popular with Inter fans and only managed to scrape the title in his 2nd season.

Lol

standupefc said:
ha ha ha ha,.

most evertonians who do come on are actually the first to admit our frailties as a club. in response the threads normally end up with the cliched responses re scousers and fans in general. i would never tell your fans how your club etc should be run as truth is i know very little about it. but as this thread is about everton and the fans response to moyes then why should i not contribute. its easy to start a thread that will be biased and wait for the plaudits to arrive. this way we can have a heated debate as mrs merton would say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.