FA Cup Games 18/19/20 Feb

The greedy fuck has resigned, presumably hoping the FA and police leave it at that. Shame for Sutton, they have done remarkably well to get this far, but then threw that all away by selling out to the Sun, then further fucked themselves by having this tit turn them into a joke. Hopefully Lincoln handle themselves with more class and don't taint their fantastic run in the same way

They are a small club... But being based in London for me isn't the same as a smaller club being outside the capital. Maybe it's just me but it's hard to see a team from the capital being a true underdog.

A fat part-time sub goalkeeper sacked for eating a pie on the bench.

God, football is so dull nowadays. There's no laughs, no entertainment, then people wonder why crowd are so quiet and there's no atmosphere.

Can somebody please explain to me how a sub goalkeeper eating a pie on the bench after all 3 subs are on affects the football match?

A fat part-time sub goalkeeper sacked for eating a pie on the bench.

God, football is so dull nowadays. There's no laughs, no entertainment, then people wonder why crowd are so quiet and there's no atmosphere.

Can somebody please explain to me how a sub goalkeeper eating a pie on the bench after all 3 subs are on affects the football match?
Agreed, it's a laugh, didn't effect the result whatsoever, him and his mates might have made a few quid, so what, political correctness police out in force...get a life

So the Club, who decided to have that betting company splashed everywhere on view including the shirts for this one off game, now want to distance themselves from it all?

Sutton sold out for a big payday, fair enough, but should also hold there hands up with this.. I cannot believe that they didn't know about that bet being offered and have had a word about it with the keeper.

As for the betting company, well, they can just fuck off and I hope they're dealt with accordingly..

All the keeper is really guilty of is being taken advantage of by a whole bunch of people and now is left to face all this on his own..

Spot fixing is illegal, regardless of whether you think it's "a laugh" or not, or whether the motive was to make money or to promote a gambling company.

Whether this falls under the laws for spot fixing or not, I'm not sure but it's pretty much what it is. Whether the police think it is or not will be interesting

It breaks betting rules. Non league teams shouldnt be treated any differently

Spot fixing is illegal, regardless of whether you think it's "a laugh" or not, or whether the motive was to make money or to promote a gambling company.

Whether this falls under the laws for spot fixing or not, I'm not sure but it's pretty much what it is. Whether the police think it is or not will be interesting

Agree on both points. Also disgusted at another Murdoch company depriving him of his livelihood. This blog sums the affair up perfectly:

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/the-mag...man-to-eat-pie-on-television-for-money/114058

Fairytale my arse.
Well done on staging everything. Taking something genuine and real and slapping a Sun fucking logo on it. Pointing to the big man who's out of shape, and saying 'It's your lucky day fatso! We're gonna make you a star!', before turning him into a roly-poly court jester you literally command to eat on television for 'lolz'.

It breaks betting rules. Non league teams shouldnt be treated any differently

Agree on both points. Also disgusted at another Murdoch company depriving him of his livelihood. This blog sums the affair up perfectly:

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/the-mag...man-to-eat-pie-on-television-for-money/114058

Fairytale my arse.
Well done on staging everything. Taking something genuine and real and slapping a Sun fucking logo on it. Pointing to the big man who's out of shape, and saying 'It's your lucky day fatso! We're gonna make you a star!', before turning him into a roly-poly court jester you literally command to eat on television for 'lolz'.

Is it actually inside the remit of the FA though? It hasn't had any effect on what went on on the pitch, so who are they to get involved? The Gambling commission I can understand (but only if s*n bets had made a complaint, which is out of order in itself imo).

I mean come on, I made a few quid from Bridge refusing to shake Terry's hand in 2010 and I'd say I'm one of plenty of blues who did - you didn't see the FA getting involved in that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.