FA Cup Games 18/19/20 Feb

It's all a bit of a laugh until you hear someone won a five-figure bet on this. ****s.

Agreed, it's a laugh, didn't effect the result whatsoever, him and his mates might have made a few quid, so what, political correctness police out in force...get a life
Would have been more of a laugh it was a genuine event, the camera catches the fat prick sneaking a pie quietly instead of munching it theatrically in a pre-arranged criminal stunt designed to make his mates money. As it is, it was neither funny nor politically incorrect. Its spot fixing, the kind of thing cricketers have been derided for for years and the kind of thing people get all accusatory towards Leicester last season about, what with their far east connections and the odd goings on

Would have been more of a laugh it was a genuine event, the camera catches the fat prick sneaking a pie quietly instead of munching it theatrically in a pre-arranged criminal stunt designed to make his mates money. As it is, it was neither funny nor politically incorrect. Its spot fixing, the kind of thing cricketers have been derided for for years and the kind of thing people get all accusatory towards Leicester last season about, what with their far east connections and the odd goings on
Jeez how sad are you??
I bet you're a fucking scream at parties

The worst thing for me is seeing everywhere Shaw's fat face, smugly munching on a pie.

Granted, I have a personal (and admittedly, irrational) dislike of seeing and hearing people munching on food.

I mean come on, I made a few quid from Bridge refusing to shake Terry's hand in 2010 and I'd say I'm one of plenty of blues who did - you didn't see the FA getting involved in that one.
Not sure how that's remotely similar, unless Bridge was aware of your bet, told you to do it, did it himself or deliberately didn't shake Terry's hand for the purpose of you winning your bet?

Personally, I don't think these stupid things should be allowed to have bets on as they are obviously so easy to manipulate, but he's stitched himself right up by doing it after doing all the promo stuff for it then even admitting it. Clearly not the sharpest knife in the draw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.