Fair Play Fergie/Kick it Out (merged)

Re: Fair Play Fergie

hahaahaahaaa

ooops , wonder what the media would say if mancini had utterly fucked up like this

Who in the media thought a septuagenarian millionaire should become the moral yardstick for the country? I await another of his farmyard metaphors soon.

Bullshit that Lescott not wearing t-shirt had something to do with rio reasons,if rio hadn't done it who'd have copped the flak do you think?
Total fuck up by the purple nosed control freak.
Funny how Lescott wasn't mentioned before the game as somebody who for totally different reasons hasnt worn a kick it out shirt for a long time.

bluemanc said:
Bullshit that Lescott not wearing t-shirt had something to do with rio reasons,if rio hadn't done it who'd have copped the flak do you think?
Total fuck up by the purple nosed control freak.
Funny how Lescott wasn't mentioned before the game as somebody who for totally different reasons hasnt worn a kick it out shirt for a long time.

Don't think anyone suggested Lescott did it because of Ferdinand? He's been consistent about it since the Emre incident.

BlueAnorak said:
Well Lescott never wares 'Kick it Out' gear either. On principle after an incident at Newcastle when playing for Everton. He and a number others gave evidence but it was considered "Insufficient Evidence" to throw the book a then Newcastle player Emre Belozoglu (Turkish). He considers that ignoring multiple folks evidence is itself 'racist'. He has a point but then Rio calling Ashley Cole a "Choc Ice" is also racist.

Personally I think campaigns like this don't work. Behaviour only changes when many like-minded people stop tolerating it and pull people up for comments.

this guy has serious history and recently he recieved a 2 match ban for racism towards zakora... the next time they met zakora showed his support for the kick it out campaign:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3iNHpZX_hg&feature=fvwp&NR=1[/youtube]

Loving that Fergie's major complaint seems not to be on the issue but that Ferdinand had embarrassed him. Well tough titty mate. How embarrassed do you think Ferdinand would have felt on having been told what line to take on a purely moral issue by an out-of-touch, white, blood pressure sufferer like Fergie. Rio might be a complete moron but he does have a sense of family loyalty and might be seen as slightly more in touch with the issue than a member of the (almost) all-white managerial clique.

Maybe some are looking too much into this and attaching the racial element to it, I despise both, but it may be a simple case of :-

Bacon " Turdinand, are you going to be wearing the kick it out stuff Saturday, you know I'm going to be asked so what are you going to do ?"

Turdinand " er, yeah boss, I'll be wearing it "

Bacon " OK".

So, maybe it's not the fact he wouldn't/didn't support him on the race issue, but more the fact he told him one thing, and did the opposite ?

Dirty Harry said:
Maybe some are looking too much into this and attaching the racial element to it, I despise both, but it may be a simple case of :-

Bacon " Turdinand, are you going to be wearing the kick it out stuff Saturday, you know I'm going to be asked so what are you going to do ?"

Bacon " OK".

So, maybe it's not the fact he wouldn't/didn't support him on the race issue, but more the fact he told him one thing, and did the opposite ?
Ferdinand has made himself known for his views. He's not going to say one thing and do another

Dirty Harry said:

Bacon " OK".

not very likely. Press have been reporting Rio's displeasure with the kick it out campaign and the reaction to the Terry case for weeks.

Loads of players, black and white are waking up to the fact that the campaign lacks teeth and has been found wanting. Fergie should stop imposing a moralising standpoint on players that are directly affected.....

Lescott, Micha and half the Everton/QPR players this afternoon will not be wearing the t shirt. Time for a major rethink and reshape of campaign that makes Fergie look like an out of touch prick for his stance. Will he really play Rio next week and risk another fall out.... This one has legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.