Family Stand ST card holders

If you have a spare ticket available at all from now till the end of the season can you please pm me if your not planning on showing up! Wanted to go today and couldn't and was pissed of to turn on the telly and to see the empty seats!
My only question genuinely is: Why didn't you have a ticket?

City were very recently advertising that you could get tickets for all remaining home games for quite a while now. They were there and available for those that wanted them.

City were very recently advertising that you could get tickets for all remaining home games for quite a while now. They were there and available for those that wanted them.
It doesn't look like he made much of a effort not hard getting them if you try.

Because some fans sit in the pub musing how they could not get a ticket, the same ones that expect to be in the royal box at Wembley for £20.

I sit in the family stand with my 7 year old lad and I couldn't give a fuck about empty seats tbh !

People who leave early don't bother me

Day trippers don't bother me

People saying move the family stand to the third tier ..... Ermmmmm yeh . Why didn't you ask me to move in the Pearce era ?

As long as I'm sat in that seat with my son..... That's all that matters to me . Now fuck off

Well said that man......

If you have a spare ticket available at all from now till the end of the season can you please pm me if your not planning on showing up! Wanted to go today and couldn't and was pissed of to turn on the telly and to see the empty seats!

Better get as many as soon as possible because come derby day there'll be none

I sit in the family stand with my 7 year old lad and I couldn't give a fuck about empty seats tbh !

People who leave early don't bother me

Day trippers don't bother me

People saying move the family stand to the third tier ..... Ermmmmm yeh . Why didn't you ask me to move in the Pearce era ?

As long as I'm sat in that seat with my son..... That's all that matters to me . Now fuck off
i salute you sir!!, well said, there were empty seats in every section of the ground, not just in the family stand, i sit on the back row of the bottom tier, it was packed on the concorse, people getting out of the rain and rightly so

I'm sure Soriano salutes your 'I don't give a fuck if the most heavily broadcasted section of the stadium consistently appears severely under attended as long as me and mine are alright' attitude as well. Its not as though we're trying to build a global brand or anything.

I'm not suggesting that all the other sections of the ground are always ram jammed and vociferous for 90 minutes but the family stand is the worst attended section of the stadium, it is also the most heavily televised section and it does create a negative impression of our club to see swathes of empty blue seats for huge matches. This is undeniable and I'm surprised that so many of you could care less about this issue when it is clearly to the detriment of our clubs image.

Some healthy debate on the issue would be nice as I'm sure it wouldn't take anything too radical to make the family stand a greater success in terms of attendance and atmosphere. That would be to everyone's benefit, particularly family standers. Try to at least admit that there is a problem with people not turning up without being so prickly and defensive... It is not a slight on you, your blue and turning up to support your team but some people aren't and it doesn't reflect well on the status of the club and worldwide perceptions of our fan base.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.